X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Hipster mentality.
    No it is the mentality of somebody who is sick of dealing with indignant idiots.

Comment

• Wtf are y'all even talking about
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Wtf are y'all even talking about
        Cheese

Dezz said Chipotle doesn't have any when he doesn't even know what cheese is.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Cheese

#stuffwhitepeopletalkabout

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I'm familiar with Chevelle, I just don't like the bulk of their music. I DO love the song "Letter from a Thief" though, not sure why that specifically, I just like the hook, musically, and his voice at that part blends perfectly.
            In general it's pretty bland music, and I can't get into it.
            Thats weird. Their songs are kind of hit or miss but a lot of them remind of the tones like I said. Theyre either really good or painfully emo.

Too hard for yo soft punk ***?

Comment

Cheese

queso blanco. does that meet your standards

Comment

No, I'm not. As a person who used to serve food for a living it is incredibly annoying the people who whine and complain when they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. I used to get at least 3 times a week somebody order "can I get the rare steak, but make sure it is cooked all the way through". When somebody asks "do you have any queso cheese?" I want to shove a fistful of parmesan up their nostril and tell them to enjoy their cheese cheese.
                Well here, in America, queso means queso blanca.

Comment

No, I'm not. As a person who used to serve food for a living it is incredibly annoying the people who whine and complain when they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. I used to get at least 3 times a week somebody order "can I get the rare steak, but make sure it is cooked all the way through". When somebody asks "do you have any queso cheese?" I want to shove a fistful of parmesan up their nostril and tell them to enjoy their cheese cheese.
                  Food snob !!!😄

Comment

Cheese

Lol well he's clearly never been to Chipotle then.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      queso blanco. does that meet your standards
                      No, still a generic term for any mild white cheese.

Comment

Thats weird. Their songs are kind of hit or miss but a lot of them remind of the tones like I said. Theyre either really good or painfully emo.

Too hard for yo soft punk ***?
                        Quite the opposite. I listen to post-hardcore and metalcore in addition to punk rock. Chevelle is way too melodic to be hard music.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Well here, in America, queso means queso blanca.
                          No it doesn't....maybe it means that in some crappy food chain.

Besides, you are aware there is more to "America" than just the USA right? I mean I learned that in first grade I think, if not sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            Food snob !!!��
                            Guilty, but this isn't even about that.

Comment

No it doesn't....maybe it means that in some crappy food chain.

Besides, you are aware there is more to "America" than just the USA right? I mean I learned that in first grade I think, if not sooner.
                              Are any of those countries named America ? As in the United States of .....lol

Comment

Are any of those countries named America ? As in the United States of .....lol
                                Smdh

Comment

Working...
                                X