Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Usaians
    pronounced "You-Ess-ee-uns"? I like it....!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      pronounced "You-Ess-ee-uns"? I like it....!!
      Down south they would pronounce the "s" sound with an "a" instead or an "e".

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        So what shall we call these people from these so called United States??????????
        Idk, yankees?
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Idk, yankees?
          I'm sure southerners would LOVE that ****....not that I care what southerners think =D
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            America is a continent. The United States Of, meaning the belonging to, of America.
            First of all America is not a continent. Do they teach geography in school anymore?
            There is North America and South America. Each is a continent.

            Secondly.....**** all you ****suckers.....We're ****ing AMERICANS and don't forget it.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Idk, yankees?
              That is acceptable.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                First of all America is not a continent. Do they teach geography in school anymore?
                There is North America and South America. Each is a continent.

                Secondly.....**** all you ****suckers.....We're ****ing AMERICANS and don't forget it.
                What is "Why do people hate the United States of America" ?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  What is "Why do people hate the United States of America" ?
                  LMAO...perfect

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    What is "Why do people hate the United States of America" ?

                    Comment


                    • Very disappointed in this thread right now
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I'm sure southerners would LOVE that ****....not that I care what southerners think =D
                        That's what the French call us
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          First of all America is not a continent. Do they teach geography in school anymore?
                          There is North America and South America. Each is a continent.

                          Secondly.....**** all you ****suckers.....We're ****ing AMERICANS and don't forget it.
                          North America is a subcontinent of America. The United States is a country.


                          Nobody is American.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            That's what the French call us
                            Without us they'd be calling us that in German.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              That's what the French call us
                              As do the Irish, but when they are speaking proper they call us Americans.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                As do the Irish, but when they are speaking proper they call us Americans.
                                We are Americans....as is everybody else on these two continents.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X