Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Jersey > PA

    Comment


    • I could really go for some Rocky Road ice cream

      Comment


      • Jmike the Spanish girl in my training agrees with you about how to order cheese in Spanish.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          But they dont call people not from America, Americans. If youre from Canada, they call you..........................Canadian. If youre from Mexico, they call you..................Mexican.

          Is it starting to come together for you guys yet?
          Yea, because someone ****ed up and called us THE-UNITED-STATES-OF-AMERICA.....4 damn words.
          And since we're *******, we just pretended like we're the only people who matter....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            Jmike the Spanish girl in my training agrees with you about how to order cheese in Spanish.
            It is always better to agree with those who are right. Give her a gold star.

            Comment


            • Does she agree with shoving fistfuls of cheese up nostrils?

              Comment


              • I just wanted a reason to hear her talk. I like when Spanish women talk. I'm trying to piss her off actually. Nothing hotter than an enraged Spanish woman.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Does she agree with shoving fistfuls of cheese up nostrils?
                  Lol. I think we are all against that

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    What do they call you if you are from New Jersey ?
                    Certified G
                    Bada Boom, realest guy in the room....HOW YOU DOOOOINNNN'???!!?!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Yea, because someone ****ed up and called us THE-UNITED-STATES-OF-AMERICA.....4 damn words.
                      And since we're *******, we just pretended like we're the only people who matter....
                      Well back then people associated themselves with the state they were from not the country. States rights was a big thing at one time in this country. Led to some significant and violent disagreements in our history.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Does she agree with shoving fistfuls of cheese up nostrils?
                        I know you are far more civilized in regards to new foods or dinning then I but that is crazy.

                        Comment


                        • Id run slow motion on the beach inta my own arms.....but it aint even possible
                          Bada Boom, realest guy in the room....HOW YOU DOOOOINNNN'???!!?!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            Lol. I think we are all against that
                            Consider it a deterrent. Can't very well mace them.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Well back then people associated themselves with the state they were from not the country. States rights was a big thing at one time in this country. Led to some significant and violent disagreements in our history.
                              I identify as a New Yorker......I'd say im more New York than I am patriotic. Nothing wrong with patriotism obviously....but I literally can't stand people who want to talk about it and yell all that **** in your face. Nothing is more terrible than a "USA" chant.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Enzo Amore View Post
                                Certified G
                                Hey you don't see me kicking ****s out of your mouth.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X