This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    No not at all but being from PA isn't something most are proud of or can be identified with. New Yorkers have much bigger sense of pride of their home IMO. Rightfully so.
    I love being from NY. Though it's becoming increasingly more difficult being able to afford to live here for most people, myself included.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• This place amazes me....I corrected somebody's factually incorrect information and people are arguing with me.....htf do people around here find a way to argue facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Yes, yum yes, eww
        Agree on both. I'm suprised you knew about scrapple. You must not of grown up too far from Allentown.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I love being from NY. Though it's becoming increasingly more difficult being able to afford to live here for most people, myself included.
          I hear ya bud. I have friend who moved there. They make good money but pay twice as much to live in half the space

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Nothing is more terrible than a "USA" chant.
            Get the **** out then braah

Comment

This place amazes me....I corrected somebody's factually incorrect information and people are arguing with me.....htf do people around here find a way to argue facts.
              Told you the Spanish girl says you're right. That's all you need.

Comment

Agree on both. I'm suprised you knew about scrapple. You must not of grown up too far from Allentown.
                Beth loves it so I have to make it for her for breakfast every so often.

Comment

Told you the Spanish girl says you're right. That's all you need.
                  no, not that factually incorrect information....a different thread.

I expect Dezzz to argue anything he doesn't understand....which is why he is always arguing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    North America is a subcontinent of America. The United States is a country.

What the hell school did you go to?

"subcontinent"?????? Did a teacher with an actual degree tell you this?
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Get the **** out then braah
                      Nope, they are the worst kinds of people......and I'll stick to that statement.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I expect Dezzz to argue anything he doesn't understand....which is why he is always arguing.
                        You just gave the textbook definition of "Dezz".....also, if he doesn't know what to say? Post a picture.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Doesn't he know that you are always right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            What the hell school did you go to?

"subcontinent"?????? Did a teacher with an actual degree tell you this?
                            HAHAHAHA.....well, if you have North America, and South America.....wouldn't they both be considered an America?

And if you don't know what a subcontinent is, maybe you're the one who needs to be education. Because it's 100% a legitimate geographical term taught in all schools. Go get ya learn on, dude.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Meade, Lee, Sherman.
                              Meade was a moron. Sherman was a brutal destroyer without honor..(and a mental case) . The only one you got right was Lee.

Lee had a chance to be Lincoln's general and he turned him down. Big mistake.

Actually the best general of the Civil War was Stonewall Jackson.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Beth loves it so I have to make it for her for breakfast every so often.
                                Beth is bae

Comment

Working...
                                X