This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Meade was a moron. Sherman was a brutal destroyer without honor..(and a mental case) . The only one you got right was Lee.

Lee had a chance to be Lincoln's general and he turned him down. Big mistake.

Actually the best general of the Civil War was Stonewall Jackson.
    He was the best confederate general. Grant was the best overall IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      This place amazes me....I corrected somebody's factually incorrect information and people are arguing with me.....htf do people around here find a way to argue facts.
      No, you tried to be smart and I wasnt having it. We all know what queso meant. Moes even calls it queso, thats it, no Queso Blanco from the Bronx.
      THEN you tried to tell me I was wrong when I said "Here, in America".

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Nope, they are the worst kinds of people......and I'll stick to that statement.
        You are incorrect.....would you like to meet a few who are worse?

Comment

You just gave the textbook definition of "Dezz".....also, if he doesn't know what to say? Post a picture.
          I wish I knew how to post pics. That would save me so much embarrassment.

Comment

• Sometimes when I'm typing quickly, I type something wrong(spelling usually, missing letters, etc.), backspace to correct it, but type it incorrectly like 3 times before I get it right, and it's ****ing annoying.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              Doesn't he know that you are always right ?
              I guess not

Comment

You are incorrect.....would you like to meet a few who are worse?
                No....no ma'am I would not like to.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Beth is bae
                  Like no other

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    No, you tried to be smart and I wasnt having it. We all know what queso meant. Moes even calls it queso, thats it, no Queso Blanco from the Bronx.
                    Queso Blanco from the Bronx ? I heard he is the JP Morgan of the smack industry.

Comment

Like no other
                      I want to eat scrapple with syrup drizzled on it with Beth.

Comment

HAHAHAHA.....well, if you have North America, and South America.....wouldn't they both be considered an America?

And if you don't know what a subcontinent is, maybe you're the one who needs to be education. Because it's 100% a legitimate geographical term taught in all schools. Go get ya learn on, dude.
                        There are 7 continents on the planet.

Europe
                        Asia
                        Antartica
                        Africa
                        Australia
                        North America
                        South America.

There is no continent called "America".

The reason we're called "Americans" is because our county is called the United States of America and "American" is the easiest name for us to say.

Everyone on the planet knows that when you say "American" you mean a citizen of the USA.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Well I wasn't referring to you. But if mass-idiocy justifies your own individual idiocy in your mind, have at it. Unfortunately for you, I don't have to try to be smart.

Comment

• I think her and I would get along. I bet she likes Oreos too.

Comment

I want to eat scrapple with syrup drizzled on it with Beth.
                              Forget the scrapple, I'll just go with maple syrup and Beth.....hmmmmm....looks like I have plans tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Meade was a moron. Sherman was a brutal destroyer without honor..(and a mental case) . The only one you got right was Lee.

Lee had a chance to be Lincoln's general and he turned him down. Big mistake.

Actually the best general of the Civil War was Stonewall Jackson.
                                ughhhhh MH. are you going to tell me why or am I suppose to guess?
                                Sherman was not a mental case, youre a god damn mental case.

Comment

Working...
                                X