Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's talk about oceans. I've always been a fan of the Indian Ocean

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      There are 7 continents on the planet.

      Europe
      Asia
      Antartica
      Africa
      Australia
      North America
      South America.

      There is no continent called "America".

      The reason we're called "Americans" is because our county is called the United States of America and "American" is the easiest name for us to say.

      Everyone on the planet knows that when you say "American" you mean a citizen of the USA.
      Hmmmm....I think you will have to ask everyone on the planet first before making that statement and provide a link to said data or the mods will have to lock this thread.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        Queso Blanco from the Bronx ? I heard he is the JP Morgan of the smack industry.
        I hear the word Blanco and I think of Benny Blanco.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

          The reason we're called "Americans" is because our county is called the United States of America and "American" is the easiest name for us to say.
          That's basically what we were discussing earlier. I wondered why we chose such a name with difficult nickname for the citizens.

          I wonder what other silly names other countries use.
          I wonder what the locale of The United Arab Emirates are called.
          Probably arabs. BUT WAIT...."ARAB" isn't a country. It suggests a region! doesn't that support my argument that MORE THAN ONE COUNTRY can use the same terminology?!?!?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Forget the scrapple, I'll just go with maple syrup and Beth.....hmmmmm....looks like I have plans tonight.
            Always has to turn into something like that.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              I hear the word Blanco and I think of Benny Blanco.
              first thing I thought of too.
              "Its Benny? Benny Blanco? Benny Blanco from Brooklyn?"
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                I think her and I would get along. I bet she likes Oreos too.
                She does, but so do I. I would say you could pick any random person and you would have a better than even chance of them liking oreos.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I hear the word Blanco and I think of Benny Blanco.
                  I know I was laughing when I read that.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    Let's talk about oceans. I've always been a fan of the Indian Ocean
                    psssh nah that ocean is the WOOOOOOORST....
                    More like Atlantic ocean, amirite? specifically down south!
                    South Atlantic? Can we call it that? lmao
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      She does, but so do I. I would say you could pick any random person and you would have a better than even chance of them liking oreos.
                      I knew it!! I knew she had a sweet tooth like me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        psssh nah that ocean is the WOOOOOOORST....
                        More like Atlantic ocean, amirite? specifically down south!
                        South Atlantic? Can we call it that? lmao
                        Lol no!! It's just the Atlantic. Maybe the American Atlantic Ocean ?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          Always has to turn into something like that.
                          Not always, but it was a good idea.

                          Comment


                          • I hate the ocean....no I hate the beach....the ocean just tends to be attached to it.

                            Comment


                            • Do you like lakes? I like lakes

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Not always, but it was a good idea.
                                I like both but no mixing food and that it's a waste of syrup IMO

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X