Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    If they don't count, why would they have numbers? It is definitely relevant.
    No idea where you are going with this now
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Pizz is a commie.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Pizz is a commie.
        What is this, 1981?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          No idea where you are going with this now
          You need numbers to count. If you don't count, you have no need for numbers. It would be like having an alphabet for those that don't read.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            You need numbers to count. If you don't count, you have no need for numbers. It would be like having an alphabet for those that don't read.
            ugh....jmike, your humor really needs work....a lot of work....

            I like you......but that was seriously ****ing awful =]
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              What is this, 1981?
              If you look passed the borders of AMERICA, it sure looks like it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                ugh....jmike, your humor really needs work....a lot of work....

                I like you......but that was seriously ****ing awful =]
                Shes better than Rudy, and she trolls.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  If you look passed the borders of AMERICA, it sure looks like it.
                  hmm...well, I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate, but I get your point regardless.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Shes better than Rudy
                    Not like THAT'S difficult....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      ugh....jmike, your humor really needs work....a lot of work....

                      I like you......but that was seriously ****ing awful =]
                      It was funny before I had to explain it.

                      Not all jokes have to be good to be funny. Sometimes the humor is in the joke, sometimes the humor is how bad the joke is, sometimes the humor is for me alone in the reactions of those to the joke.

                      I like puns, particularly bad ones, I like corny jokes, I like play on words, I like when people don't get the joke and they **** their head like a dog hearing feedback. I love that you hate my jokes which makes me endeavor to find opportunities for worse ones.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        It was funny before I had to explain it.

                        Not all jokes have to be good to be funny. Sometimes the humor is in the joke, sometimes the humor is how bad the joke is, sometimes the humor is for me alone in the reactions of those to the joke.

                        I like puns, particularly bad ones, I like corny jokes, I like play on words, I like when people don't get the joke and they **** their head like a dog hearing feedback. I love that you hate my jokes which makes me endeavor to find opportunities for worse ones.
                        ummm....nope....just not that funny....sorry. We can still be BFFLs if youre into that kind of thing, just don't tell me any jokes....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Was Rudy that guy on here ? Sorry for being nasty to him if that was you Rudy. I didn't know it was you. And jizzpack who made you judge of what's funny? Red haired loving Yonker

                          Comment


                          • I guess Dezz didn't like my long post.....calling me a commie like a 85 year old republican would. ****, I'm surprised you didn't reach even further back and call me a Bolshevik
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              ummm....nope....just not that funny....sorry. We can still be BFFLs if youre into that kind of thing, just don't tell me any jokes....
                              Nope...will keep telling jokes. And they will keep getting worse because it is fun.

                              Here's one.....

                              3 guys walked into a bar.

                              The fourth guy ducked.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                There's absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we're the greatest country in the world. We're 7th in literacy, 27th in math, 22nd in science, 49th in life expectancy, 178th in infant mortality, 3rd in median household income, number 4 in labor force, and number 4 in exports. We lead the world in only 3 categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending, where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined. 25 of whom are allies. Now, none of this is the fault of a 20 year old college student. But you, nonetheless, are without a doubt a member of the worst. generation. ever. So when you ask, "what makes us the greatest country in the world?" I dunno know what the **** you're talking about.....
                                We sure used to be. We stood up for what was right. We fought for moral reasons. We passed laws, struck down laws for moral reasons. We waged wars on poverty, not poor people. We sacrificed, we cared about our neighbors. We put our money where our mouths were. And we never beat our chest. We built great big things, made ungodly technological advances, explored the universe, cured diseases, and we cultivated the world's greatest artists and the world's greatest economy. We reached for the stars, acted like men. We aspired to intelligence, we didn't belittle it, it didn't make us feel inferior. We didn't identify ourselves by who we voted for in our last election. And we didn't... we didn't scare so easy. We were able to be all these things, and to do all these things, because we were informed. By great men, men who were revered. First step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one. America is not the greatest country in the world anymore. Enough?

                                We're a country of 330 million people.

                                THIS is where the opportunity is. This is where all the innovations come from. Thia is where everyone want to live.
                                Why do you think that is?

                                I'm not going to deal with your "rankings" because they mean next to nothing. We are a diverse nation of 330 million people. It's much easier when you are a culturally monolithic country. It's easier when you're not a melting pot. It;s easier when you're a small country.

                                And it's easy when you know the US taxpayers will fund your defense wherever you are in the world. If Sadaam invades your country?...the US will liberate you. When you are threatened by North Korea? The US will defend you. When the USSR builds a wall?..The US will wage a tireless effort to liberate you.

                                If you don't understand why this is the greatest nation on earth you are beyond help.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X