Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Soooooooooo, yea!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Soooooooooo, yea!
      no

      Comment


      • almost 40 plus pages of cheese and what country we live in yesterday, now we get this ****

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          no
          Tell me a story, jmike! =]
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            almost 40 plus pages of cheese and what country we live in yesterday, now we get this ****
            lol right? apparently we need something extremely ridiculous to argue about!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • btw alentown, beth says thanks

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Tell me a story, jmike! =]
                Three ducks walk into a bar.

                the bartender finds it odd but wth it is slow

                so he goes over to the ducks and say "hi ducks, what's your names and how was your day?"

                first duck says "hi, I'm huey and I had a great day. I was down at the park and in and out of puddles all day"

                "sounds like a good day" and he turns to the next duck

                2nd duck says "my name is duey and I had a great day too. I was down at the park and in an out of puddles all day."

                bartender says "wow, another great day" and turns to the 3rd duck and says "let me guess your name is louie?"

                3rd duck says "no, my name is puddles and don't ask me about my day."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Three ducks walk into a bar.

                  the bartender finds it odd but wth it is slow

                  so he goes over to the ducks and say "hi ducks, what's your names and how was your day?"

                  first duck says "hi, I'm huey and I had a great day. I was down at the park and in and out of puddles all day"

                  "sounds like a good day" and he turns to the next duck

                  2nd duck says "my name is duey and I had a great day too. I was down at the park and in an out of puddles all day."

                  bartender says "wow, another great day" and turns to the 3rd duck and says "let me guess your name is louie?"

                  3rd duck says "no, my name is puddles and don't ask me about my day."
                  nice.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Tell her she is welcome. But thanks for what ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      Tell her she is welcome. But thanks for what ?
                      for giving me ideas

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        nice.
                        that is all I get....not going to return the favor....come on, spill it

                        Comment


                        • Haha nice but I'm sure you are pretty creative on your own.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            Haha nice but I'm sure you are pretty creative on your own.
                            yea, but sometimes you get stuck in the same ol' and you need a spark of an idea. Plus I was able to save some of the syrup and made strawberry cottage cheese pancakes for breakfast.

                            Comment


                            • I wonder how much Scott Gragg benched

                              Comment


                              • Those pancakes sound really good.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X