This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
    honestly? I think I was at a birthday party for my Grandmother if I remember correctly, that said I had no idea THEE GAME was San Fran...I would have found a way to be there.
    Matt said something about how he reached out to you once, but forgot to follow up maybe. seemed like he was bummed he forgot
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

hopefully he makes it to halftime then, I'd had for the ceremony to be messed up because he could help but rumble with some opposing teams fans..
      Actually the year I was thrown out it was because drunk Giants fans knocked me over at a concession line. Walked through me like I wasn't even there. Apparently security guards don't like it when you throw BULLHAMMER forearm strikes at people's heads *shrug*
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Maybe you need a shake up. I'm glad to trade Antonio Brown to you.
        im down with that, send a trade offer ;P

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Actually the year I was thrown out it was because drunk Giants fans knocked me over at a concession line. Walked through me like I wasn't even there. Apparently security guards don't like it when you throw BULLHAMMER forearm strikes at people's heads *shrug*
          I know :-P I was standing out by the gate with you at the end of the game lol.

Comment

im down with that, send a trade offer ;P
            You know who I want.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

You know who I want.
              Amanda Huggenkiss?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Matt said something about how he reached out to you once, but forgot to follow up maybe. seemed like he was bummed he forgot
                He mentioned something about it once a while back (August 12th checked my phone) but said he was still figuring it out.

Comment

You know who I want.
                  Latavius Murray? ok :-P

to be honest I look at my team on our league and i think it's pretty damn good, it's just under performing

Comment

Latavius Murray? ok :-P

to be honest I look at my team on our league and i think it's pretty damn good, it's just under performing
                    No...not Murray. .
                    I want Gronk.

But then I would be paper thin at WR. Gotta think.
                    Last edited by Morehead State; 10-22-2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

No...not Murray. .
                      I want Gronk.

But then I would be paper thin at WR. Gotta think.
                      Gronk might be available for Brown since I have Thomas to back him up, drop off of course but having Brown instead of Snead in the lineup would be awesome.

Comment

Gronk might be available for Brown since I have Thomas to back him up, drop off of course but having Brown instead of Snead in the lineup would be awesome.
                        OK...Thinking out loud here.......How about Brown and Cameron for Gronk and Snead?

Comment

OK...Thinking out loud here.......How about Brown and Cameron for Gronk and Snead?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

This trade is a huge risk for me. I am thin at WR. I will have to start Snead.
                            Once Ben comes back Brown will be the #1 WR in FF again and that should be week 8.

Comment

This trade is a huge risk for me. I am thin at WR. I will have to start Snead.
                              Once Ben comes back Brown will be the #1 WR in FF again and that should be week 8.
                              lol i'm just messing, man....I just saw you say "how about..." and it's the first thing I thought of...
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I don't even want Cameron though let me see, can I get Brown and Melvin Gordon for Gronk and Snead?

Comment

Working...
                                X