This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]That Truck bomb sounds impressive ... depending on the pitcher size, I'm not even sure I could chug it without a stop, unless I can use a funnel :P

Not to mention..3/4 a pint of Jameson.

that is going to **** you up I don't care who you are.

to be honest, I'm not sure I could pull it off right now...that's pretty impressive Kase.
    [/quote] me neither, but goddammit im willing to try[/quote]</p>

lovely- just dont call me to clean your puke. that much liquid turns my stomach, let alone the fact that its curdled. ughh gross</p>[/quote]

i don't puke unless tequila is involved..

i wear my big boy pants all the time...[/quote]
    *cough cough* Big Boy pants, MMB, LOL
    [/quote]

na i'll take my snatch pants when it comes to tequila...

patron... alrite i can deal with most of the time...

but there is something in it that makes me black out and become an angry mofo... very strange effect on me[/quote]

I throw up from drinking tequila as well, I have no idea why, that, and anything that use's Sloe Gin which is like 30 proof so its clearly not the "Alcohol" content that is what makes my throw up.

that said, if there is a good reason to drink it I still will, it's just that I'll have to excuse myself shortly afterwards.

for example, one of my friends and I used to get drunk at this bar in New City, he brought his new girl and we were doing the normal, he was pretty much done but I wanted to do a car bomb, so he's like "If I do this I'm gonna throw up" his girl tells him not to, but since he's my boy he does it, and then throws up, the girl gets all angry, then...they guy tells her about my tequila thing...(Grrr) so she orders us all shots of tequila...and then I had to excuse myself :P

I figure I deserved it for doing it to him.

so like I said, if there's a good reason I'll drink it, but it's not gonna be pretty.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

haha and come draft day we better not get the old story i got from aol/yahoo girls , "oh that was me from like 3 years ago"
      [/quote] i partied with IBB down at RU... she lives up to the hype and then more[/quote]
      OK, we should start a thing goin on what time the 1st person is gonna pass out.... Ill start off and say 6pm

Remember its open bar so I know a few of us are gonna be constantly ordering rounds of shots for everyone..... I suggest a nice carb filled meal b4 getting there, its my duty to make this thing a tishfest, LOL
      [/quote]</P>

carbs would def be a good thing! lol i dont think anyone passes outAT the bar before 8 but ill bet someone pukes by 615 lol</P>

[/quote]

I want to see someone pass out before we draft around 7ish-7:30. lol. That would be damn funny.
      [/quote]</P>

i wanna see hoe insane that entire place goes ifwe trade for Braylon </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If I were you, I would quickly change that picture before you get in trouble[/quote]

we're not allowed to show farm animals?
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Kobe&gt;Lebron

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If I were you, I would quickly change that picture before you get in trouble[/quote] we're not allowed to show farm animals?[/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]</p>

LOL</p>

Gentlemen prefer them, though</p>

[/quote]

I don't discriminate, all hair colors welcome here!
              [/quote]</p>

Yes. Of course.</p>

If a girl is hot to me, I don't care what her hair color is</p>[/quote]
              OR skin color... .ya boy Kase-1 loves all 31 flavors, LOL

Regulate dont discriminate....
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

Gentlemen prefer them, though</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Yes. Of course.</P>

If a girl is hot to me, I don't care what her hair color is</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Amen</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]That Truck bomb sounds impressive ... depending on the pitcher size, I'm not even sure I could chug it without a stop, unless I can use a funnel :P

to be honest, I'm not sure I could pull it off right now...that's pretty impressive Kase.

lovely- just dont call me to clean your puke. that much liquid turns my stomach, let alone the fact that its curdled. ughh gross</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

but there is something in it that makes me black out and become an angry mofo... very strange effect on me[/quote]

I throw up from drinking tequila as well, I have no idea why, that, and anything that use's Sloe Gin which is like 30 proof so its clearly not the "Alcohol" content that is what makes my throw up.

that said, if there is a good reason to drink it I still will, it's just that I'll have to excuse myself shortly afterwards.

for example, one of my friends and I used to get drunk at this bar in New City, he brought his new girl and we were doing the normal, he was pretty much done but I wanted to do a car bomb, so he's like "If I do this I'm gonna throw up" his girl tells him not to, but since he's my boy he does it, and then throws up, the girl gets all angry, then...they guy tells her about my tequila thing...(Grrr) so she orders us all shots of tequila...and then I had to excuse myself :P

so like I said, if there's a good reason I'll drink it, but it's not gonna be pretty.
                  [/quote]

good me and u can stick to jack in the corner then lol

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

Gentlemen prefer them, though</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Yes. Of course.</P>

If a girl is hot to me, I don't care what her hair color is</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

you are one funny ****er... i feel like i wont have to do my crunches for a week cuz my abs will hurt so bad from laughin at your *** all day on saturday lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                      Expect a nite EXACTLY like that ......
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Tell us what you saw BBI85?

"it was horrible MMb flashed me in the parking lot. "

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]Tell us what you saw BBI85?

"it was horrible MMb flashed me in the parking lot. "

[/quote]</P>

ROFLMAO</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Kobe&gt;Lebron[/quote]

No what you meant to put between those names was &lt;

Smaller side is supposed to point to the inferior player... clearly you forgot that.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

haha and come draft day we better not get the old story i got from aol/yahoo girls , "oh that was me from like 3 years ago"
                              [/quote] i partied with IBB down at RU... she lives up to the hype and then more[/quote]
                              OK, we should start a thing goin on what time the 1st person is gonna pass out.... Ill start off and say 6pm

Remember its open bar so I know a few of us are gonna be constantly ordering rounds of shots for everyone..... I suggest a nice carb filled meal b4 getting there, its my duty to make this thing a tishfest, LOL
                              [/quote]</p>

carbs would def be a good thing! lol i dont think anyone passes outAT the bar before 8 but ill bet someone pukes by 615 lol</p>[/quote]LOL puking aint bad..... It's called getting your 2nd wind,LOL

Comment

no way im doin tequila, specially since patron isn't involved in open bar

Comment

Working...
                                X