This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Sorry Dezz but Hillary made that committee look foolish.
    Yes she's a lying sack of ****.... ....Especially about the video. So what? She's owned them in that hearing.
    Pretty much this
    I don't believe her for a second, but they couldn't prove **** after 11 hours.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Pretty much this
      I don't believe her for a second, but they couldn't prove **** after 11 hours.
      Every hour that passed she looked better.
      If they had continued another 2 hours they might as well have inaugurated her right then and there.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• ok, this is why I ****ing HATE credit reporting......with a passion....

Few months back, I was just checking up on it, making sure everything was kosher, meaning, no bull**** being reported against me. Looked fine, but I noticed a 40 pt difference between my Equifax and Transunion score. SOME difference is normal, but not 40 points. Now, I shouldn't be complaining, either wait its top 5% in terms of scoring, but it pissed me off.
        I went to check my Discover account because they give your FICO score also.....50 points lower than the other lower one!!! So I flipped the **** out. there was nothing negative on the scoring, but seriously, that's frustrating.

I checking today, between that time I checked, my FICO went from 729, to 800. REALLY?!?! **** YOU, CREDIT BUREAUS!!!!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Too long, didn't read.

Comment

Too long, didn't read.
            Adult problems, move along, you pleb.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              ok, this is why I ****ing HATE credit reporting......with a passion....

Few months back, I was just checking up on it, making sure everything was kosher, meaning, no bull**** being reported against me. Looked fine, but I noticed a 40 pt difference between my Equifax and Transunion score. SOME difference is normal, but not 40 points. Now, I shouldn't be complaining, either wait its top 5% in terms of scoring, but it pissed me off.
              I went to check my Discover account because they give your FICO score also.....50 points lower than the other lower one!!! So I flipped the **** out. there was nothing negative on the scoring, but seriously, that's frustrating.

I checking today, between that time I checked, my FICO went from 729, to 800. REALLY?!?! **** YOU, CREDIT BUREAUS!!!!!

as metric at least as bad as passer rating

Comment

Blunts >
                I never dealt wit philly blunts cuz I heard that's fer silly stunts....

name that song.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Too long, didn't read.
                  Me too. I got into line 2.
                  Something about whining that his credit score went up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    as metric at least as bad as passer rating
                    Very true.
                    But at LEAST passer rating is based on hard stats, despite how the rating is BS to begin with.
                    Credit scoring is complete ****ing nonsense, controlled by people/places you don't know who make up the rules as they go.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• You're right...nobody cares lol. It's just that I deal with these numbers day in and day out, so i'm very aware how sensitive it is. So when it's ME, i'm definitely extra conscious of it.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Adult problems, move along, you pleb.

Comment

el oh el jay kay
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Sorry Dezz but Hillary made that committee look foolish.
                            Yes she's a lying sack of ****.... ....Especially about the video. So what? She's owned them in that hearing.
                            Shes above the law MH, its sickening.
                            Kelly destroyed Hillary last night. I missed Bill, sure he did as well. How come the other networks arent talking to the parents? They are livid, they want answers.
                            Why did she tell the prime minister of Egypt ""we know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest."

Thats your smoking gun right there. She told the family members that they were going to get the guy behind the video, and she was telling us the same for a few weeks after.

what a ****in joke.

Comment

Too long, didn't read.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Shes above the law MH, its sickening.
                                Kelly destroyed Hillary last night. I missed Bill, sure he did as well. How come the other networks arent talking to the parents? They are livid, they want answers.
                                Why did she tell the prime minister of Egypt ""we know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest."

Thats your smoking gun right there. She told the family members that they were going to get the guy behind the video, and she was telling us the same for a few weeks after.

what a ****in joke.
                                It doesn't matter. She made the republican's look foolish.
                                Until yesterday i didn't think she was going to be President. Now I think she will be....Thanks to moronic, Washington republicans.

Comment

Working...
                                X