X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Shes above the law MH, its sickening.
    Kelly destroyed Hillary last night. I missed Bill, sure he did as well. How come the other networks arent talking to the parents? They are livid, they want answers.
    Why did she tell the prime minister of Egypt ""we know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest."

Thats your smoking gun right there. She told the family members that they were going to get the guy behind the video, and she was telling us the same for a few weeks after.

what a ****in joke.
    TL;DR
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      It doesn't matter. She made the republican's look foolish.
      Until yesterday i didn't think she was going to be President. Now I think she will be....Thanks to moronic, Washington republicans.
      I dont see her gaining momentum after this. People already have their opinion of Hillary. You either like her or you dont. I only saw bits and pieces and the media saying she was fine even though they caught her contradicting herself. Shes still has plenty of dirt on her.

And you are forgetting who else was watching yesterday MH. The FBI, and shes contradicted herself under oath a few times.

Comment

I dont see her gaining momentum after this. People already have their opinion of Hillary. You either like her or you dont. I only saw bits and pieces and the media saying she was fine even though they caught her contradicting herself. Shes still has plenty of dirt on her.

And you are forgetting who else was watching yesterday MH. The FBI, and shes contradicted herself under oath a few times.
        You're right. They are probably going to give her the death penalty for treason.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          You're right. They are probably going to give her the death penalty for treason.
          Or theyll go after her and someone up high will tell them to drop it. Its disgusting.

Comment

Forget it Dezz. She's in the clear.
            My only hope is that the GOP actually nominates someone who can beat her like Rubio or Kasich.
            She would trounce Trump or Carson.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Or theyll go after her and someone up high will tell them to drop it. Its disgusting.
              See NOW you get how the government works, Dezz.....not in that fantasy world you were just posting about 10 mins ago. Good job, man!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                Thank god i don't care about politics.
                I heard Hillary hates all Asians.

Comment

Forget it Dezz. She's in the clear.
                  My only hope is that the GOP actually nominates someone who can beat her like Rubio or Kasich.
                  She would trounce Trump or Carson.
                  I think Trump would do fine against her tbh, Rubio Kasich would do fine as well. Sadly I think youre right about Carson, shed chew up my Benny and spit him out. Not enough debate experience. Who knows, I maybe wrong.

Rubio would slay her imo. Hes a good speaker, knows his stuff.

But still, maybe in the next week or so some of the things she said might come back to bite her, like the email to the Egyptian pm.
                  How does this not piss people off!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

I think Trump would do fine against her tbh, Rubio Kasich would do fine as well. Sadly I think youre right about Carson, shed chew up my Benny and spit him out. Not enough debate experience. Who knows, I maybe wrong.

But still, maybe in the next week or so some of the things she said might come back to bite her, like the email to the Egyptian pm.
                    My prediction....Trump will quit the race before the end of February.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      See NOW you get how the government works, Dezz.....not in that fantasy world you were just posting about 10 mins ago. Good job, man!
                      Fantasy world, where people abide by the laws....

What an evil witch.

Comment

I heard Hillary hates all Asians.
                        I don't know what you're talking about. I wear football jersey's, watch nascar, and listen to country music. I'm whiter than you. A redder neck too.
                        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Because everyone knows that politicians lie to cover their *****. As long as you can spin it like she did they get a pass. (Unless their Republicans)

My biggest problem was not the lie after the fact, but why these 4 guys were left to die there.
                          THAT question will never be answered.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                            I don't know what you're talking about. I wear football jersey's, watch nascar, and listen to country music. I'm whiter than you. A redder neck too.
                            Those are the exact kind of Asians she hates!!!!

Comment

Are you new in this country? We don't do that kind of thing here regardless of political party...assuming you are safely ensconced in the privileged republicrat party

Comment

Working...
                              X