• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I heard Hillary hates all Asians.
    She doesn't hate them; he just doesn't trust them

Comment

Those are the exact kind of Asians she hates!!!!
      In that case, she can lick my nuts. But the way I see it, it'll be a different face, same puppet.
      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I think Trump would do fine against her tbh, Rubio Kasich would do fine as well. Sadly I think youre right about Carson, shed chew up my Benny and spit him out. Not enough debate experience. Who knows, I maybe wrong.

Rubio would slay her imo. Hes a good speaker, knows his stuff.

But still, maybe in the next week or so some of the things she said might come back to bite her, like the email to the Egyptian pm.
        How does this not piss people off!?!?!?!?!?!

Because we're United Statesians we're used to it.......

Comment

Fantasy world, where people abide by the laws....

What an evil witch.
          So what? You take this too personally. The bottom line isn't whether or not you like a candidate. It isn't whether or not they feel your pain or you want to have a beer with them.
          It's about the impact on the Country their election would have. This is what DC Republicans will never understand. they think she's scum (which she is) and they want to somehow expose it. It's stupid. It's a waste of time.

Maybe they should try governing with those majorities they have instead of playing the role of the "outraged".
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
            I don't know what you're talking about. I wear football jersey's, watch nascar, and listen to country music. I'm whiter than you. A redder neck too.
            certainly you have the remedial grammar skills of a true united statesian

Comment

• We need another revolution.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                In that case, she can lick my nuts. But the way I see it, it'll be a different face, same puppet.
                The way they look at it....What good is it being an Asian if you're not going to fall in line and act like one. They need us all classified and broken up into separate groups. So they can play all the political games that go with it.

Comment

We need another revolution.
                  They're called elections.

Comment

Because everyone knows that politicians lie to cover their asses. As long as you can spin it like she did they get a pass. (Unless their Republicans)

My biggest problem was not the lie after the fact, but why these 4 guys were left to die there.
                    THAT question will never be answered.

While I disagree with the idea that republicans don't get a pass....the last paragraph reminds us all of how shameful this country has become. 4 lives, sacrificed for nothing.

Republicans certainly get it tougher in the media but that's just appearances, they're actually in the club, they just have to take a little more **** in the press

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      I'd fight you but I don't want to get my *** kicked.
                      guess I ****ed up

Comment

• btw, I hate when Morehead has to school everyone on how the world works. It just fuels his already out of control megalomania

wtf is wrong with you kids? I definitely was not this naive when I was that age

Comment

While I disagree with the idea that republicans don't get a pass....the last paragraph reminds us all of how shameful this country has become. 4 lives, sacrificed for nothing.

Republicans certainly get it tougher in the media but that's just appearances, they're actually in the club, they just have to take a little more **** in the press
                          and we vote/elect based on perception ....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            guess I ****ed up
                            Don't hit me, mister!

Here...take my cash. And car.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              and we vote/elect based on perception ....

true; we do everything based on perception

Comment

I understand how the world works, Im just not happy about it

Should put me on that panel. Id have her crying in 5 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X