This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Because we're United Statesians we're used to it.......
    HA!! I hope jmike reads this lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      We need another revolution.
      uhh NOOOOOoooooo.......we NEED a new plague.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

btw, I hate when Morehead has to school everyone on how the world works. It just fuels his already out of control megalomania

wtf is wrong with you kids? I definitely was not this naive when I was that age
        wtf man...I feel like youre downplaying the part where I sarcastically told dezz she'd be tried for treason, and that he lives in a fantasy world where people care about the same things that he takes personally...
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I understand how the world works, Im just not happy about it

Should put me on that panel. Id have her crying in 5 mins.

Sure, but is it really appropriate to whip your **** out during the hearing?

Comment

true; we do everything based on perception
            its like we get to vote for the lesser evil unless of coarse you aligned with a party which makes him or her your vote .... Just the way it is really ...I'm not into it much, ones just as good or bad as the other.....Nothing much changes they tell us what they think we want to hear to get our vote ....

edit
            I hate politics and most politicians turn me off ....I find it unbelievable that Trump is considered anything close to being one and fit to run this country .... pretty much makes a joke out of the whole damn thing ....
            Last edited by byron; 10-23-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              wtf man...I feel like youre downplaying the part where I sarcastically told dezz she'd be tried for treason, and that he lives in a fantasy world where people care about the same things that he takes personally...
              I wasn't referring to anything you said at all. I just hate it when Morehead is right.

Comment

I just hate it when Morehead is right.
                Hmm....well.....

I've yet to see it, so I guess I can't comment.

HEYYYOOOOOO -___-
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  ok, this is why I ****ing HATE credit reporting......with a passion....

Few months back, I was just checking up on it, making sure everything was kosher, meaning, no bull**** being reported against me. Looked fine, but I noticed a 40 pt difference between my Equifax and Transunion score. SOME difference is normal, but not 40 points. Now, I shouldn't be complaining, either wait its top 5% in terms of scoring, but it pissed me off.
                  I went to check my Discover account because they give your FICO score also.....50 points lower than the other lower one!!! So I flipped the **** out. there was nothing negative on the scoring, but seriously, that's frustrating.

I checking today, between that time I checked, my FICO went from 729, to 800. REALLY?!?! **** YOU, CREDIT BUREAUS!!!!!
                  creditkarma. com yo

Whats your score brah?

Comment

We need another revolution.
                    Was watching The Steven Seagal (spelling) Under Siege the other night. Tommy Lee Jones was some hippie talking about a revolution.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Sure, but is it really appropriate to whip your **** out during the hearing?
                      lmao its all about reaction! camera see her cry theyll call her weak.

Comment

I wasn't referring to anything you said at all. I just hate it when Morehead is right.
                        We all do....

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                          Was watching The Steven Seagal (spelling) Under Siege the other night. Tommy Lee Jones was some hippie talking about a revolution.
                          I dont fear death, more important I dont fear life.

Comment

• Y'all are boring me
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

creditkarma. com yo

Whats your score brah?
                              there's 2 on there. 806, and 770, and they are both on the same number scale;

That's why I hate credit reporting lol

edit - FICO was an 800
                              Last edited by JPizzack; 10-23-2015, 03:37 PM.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Man, if this was 2007, I could buy a house without anyone caring about my income! -___-
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X