This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's Vereen->Jennings->Darkwa

But Vereen has always been a 3rd down back I'm not sure he can take 20 carries a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      There is no positive about cold weather or being cold.
      Then move south where it doesn't get cold.

Comment

• Darkwa is still an unknown, but I think he showed enough to warrant more usage. If he has a good command of the offense and his assignments (and he's been in this system for about a year and a half, so he should), then I wouldn't hesitate to give him run over Jennings, who is clearly JAG, or Williams, who I curiously don't see being defended with vigor anymore on TAGF.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
          I think it's Vereen->Jennings->Darkwa

But Vereen has always been a 3rd down back I'm not sure he can take 20 carries a game.
          Carries, no....but I feel the guy should be on the field a hell of a lot more than he is, that's for sure.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Darkwa is still an unknown, but I think he showed enough to warrant more usage. If he has a good command of the offense and his assignments (and he's been in this system for about a year and a half, so he should), then I wouldn't hesitate to give him run over Jennings, who is clearly JAG, or Williams, who I curiously don't see being defended with vigor anymore on TAGF.
            I had hopes for Williams once the Giants drafted him, there are some positives to see there. To this point though he has done nothing to show me that my initial impression, that while a good college runner he would struggle to be successful in the NFL with no plus skills, was wrong.

Comment

• I dont think TCs the man whos subbing people in and out. Most likely packages. Makes you wonder though why the hell hes still apart of any of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Ugly *** win......but, ya take what you can get with this team!

Division win helps a TON in the grand scheme of things.

totally, pretty sad that we just have to take any win we can get regardless of how ugly....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Then move south where it doesn't get cold.
                  I am south.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I had hopes for Williams once the Giants drafted him, there are some positives to see there. To this point though he has done nothing to show me that my initial impression, that while a good college runner he would struggle to be successful in the NFL with no plus skills, was wrong.
                    Your hopes weren't based on an estimation of his "plus skills"?

For the record, I really liked the pick, too.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I am south.
                      Not if you are cold right now you aren't. Move near the equator, stays hot there, be happy.

Comment

So did I. He was amazing in college. But I know that rarely translates in the NFL when you can't just stomp over people all the time.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Not if you are cold right now you aren't. Move near the equator, stays hot there, be happy.
                          I'm sure you're smart enough to realize that I cannot afford to move closer to the equator.

Comment

• Don't trust people from Poughkeepsie. That's my best advice at the moment.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm sure you're smart enough to realize that I cannot afford to move closer to the equator.
                              actually....if you took everything you owned and all the money you have (not much), as long as you could get to South America, you could live comfortably lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Don't trust people from Poughkeepsie. That's my best advice at the moment.
                                Nobody trust Pizz

Comment

Working...
                                X