Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Yes, but getting there is not ideal. Which is why I'm still in Virginia. I'm not choosing to stay here, I'm forced to because of my current circumstances.
    No, you aren't forced. You think you are forced. The only thing you are forced to do is die someday.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      You don't need money to move, you only need feet.
      I don't need money to buy a house to where I move to? How about rent? Money for food and travels? Just walking to South America without money would result in my death.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        No, you aren't forced. You think you are forced. The only thing you are forced to do is die someday.
        I'm immortal.


        Anyway, I am forced. See post above.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          I don't need money to buy a house to where I move to? How about rent? Money for food and travels? Just walking to South America without money would result in my death.
          You don't need a house. You don't need to pay rent for a piece of concrete. You can find food. Your feet let you travel. It very likely will result in your death.

          Yet still you say there are no positives in being cold.

          Comment


          • What a waste of an interview for a ****ty looking company that I don't even want to work for suddenly......

            As for what was said earlier, I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with MH. Jennings is the best back on this team. I'd put Darkwa at 2 and use Vereen as the 3rd down pass catcher.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              I don't need money to buy a house to where I move to? How about rent? Money for food and travels? Just walking to South America without money would result in my death.
              But you'll be warmer.

              Either way....problem solved.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                You don't need a house. You don't need to pay rent for a piece of concrete. You can find food. Your feet let you travel. It very likely will result in your death.

                Yet still you say there are no positives in being cold.
                There are absolutely no positives in being cold. House, apartment, whatever. Shelter is needed and it will cost.
                I can find food? Excellent! Show me where exactly. What if I don't find food?

                And yes, it will result in my death, which is counterproductive.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  But you'll be warmer.

                  Either way....problem solved.
                  I want to be alive and warm. Not stay warm for 2 seconds and die.
                  That's not very, well..smart.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    There are absolutely no positives in being cold. House, apartment, whatever. Shelter is needed and it will cost.
                    I can find food? Excellent! Show me where exactly. What if I don't find food?

                    And yes, it will result in my death, which is counterproductive.
                    I'm willing to risk it.

                    Go south young woman!!!!!
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I'm willing to risk it.

                      Go south young woman!!!!!
                      Well, I'm not.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • You think Starks is worth holding onto at all at this point, or is Lacy 100% after the bye? Starks was really good last week, but....he's just a handcuff, so...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          You think Starks is worth holding onto at all at this point, or is Lacy 100% after the bye? Starks was really good last week, but....he's just a handcuff, so...
                          I would only hold on to Starks if you have Lacy.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            I want to be alive and warm. Not stay warm for 2 seconds and die.
                            That's not very, well..smart.
                            Neither is complaining about something that you do not wish to fix.

                            You claim that there are no positives in being cold today and yet you seem to feel being warm would be worse because you will shortly be dead if you choose warmth, yet you still find no positives in being cold today.

                            You might want to figure that out or you will waste a good portion of your life choosing to be unhappy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I would only hold on to Starks if you have Lacy.
                              I don't have Lacy....I picked Starks up in a bind the week he started, and it worked out....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Neither is complaining about something that you do not wish to fix.

                                You claim that there are no positives in being cold today and yet you seem to feel being warm would be worse because you will shortly be dead if you choose warmth, yet you still find no positives in being cold today.

                                You might want to figure that out or you will waste a good portion of your life choosing to be unhappy.
                                I wasn't complaining. I was just making a comment.

                                Being warm would not cause me death. You misread. Walking on foot with no money and food to get to the equator will result in my death, not the warmth itself.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X