• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its a shame, MH seemed giddy this morning
    Probably got laid for the first time since the Clinton administration
    LOLLLLLLLL I crack myself up -___-
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I'm liberated by the realization that we suck. I'm going to enjoy watching our bad team play their ***** off.
      This works for me. Going in with no expectations, if we win games, that's pretty fun to watch.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I know its not realistic but I hope whoever the new HC is, they consider bringing Spags back. These players fight for him.
        They give up a big play, they brush it off and are right back at it, theyre not slumping their shoulders, pointing at each other, pointing where they should have been.

Comment

I know its not realistic but I hope whoever the new HC is, they consider bringing Spags back. These players fight for him.
          They give up a big play, they brush it off and are right back at it, theyre not slumping their shoulders, pointing at each other, pointing where they should have been.
          Well...they certainly are trying hard lmao
          Spags needs to come up with a new plan though. Whatever he's trying isn't working. I really hope he wasn't relying on guys like JPP and Beason to be cornerstones, because that's not realistic. We're lucky enough to have 2 ace CBs, and that's great and all, but....we didn't even bother addressing LBs or DL this year....unless you count 2 scrub backups that we signed for some stupid ****ing reason, as "addressing" the LB situ.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Yes, but he was running during a Bob Seger song, she wouldn't have that.
            I thought he was trying to run away from the Bob Seger song,

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Well...they certainly are trying hard lmao
              Spags needs to come up with a new plan though. Whatever he's trying isn't working. I really hope he wasn't relying on guys like JPP and Beason to be cornerstones, because that's not realistic. We're lucky enough to have 2 ace CBs, and that's great and all, but....we didn't even bother addressing LBs or DL this year....unless you count 2 scrub backups that we signed for some stupid ****ing reason, as "addressing" the LB situ.

God, I hate the trying meme.

I fully expect to soon have an office full of managers telling me how hard their guy/gal tries and while the results may not reflect it, we should give them all raises, bonuses and promotions.\

Sarcasman, *****

Comment

• Hey Sarc
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  God, I hate the trying meme.

I fully expect to soon have an office full of managers telling me how hard their guy/gal tries and while the results may not reflect it, we should give them all raises, bonuses and promotions.\

Sarcasman, *****
                  you ever see the adam sandler version of Longest Yard? It's terrible, but...that part where Bill Romanowski(at least I THINK it was him at that part) as one of the guards, is basically in tears, yelling at the crowd "HEY!!!! BOTH TEAMS ARE OUT THERE TRYING THEIR HARDEST!!!"
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Sandler has not made a good movie since 1999

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      Sandler has not made a good movie since 1999
                      Well aware....agree 100% lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I thought he was trying to run away from the Bob Seger song,
                        waaatch it.

Comment

• You hear Hardy knocked the clip board out of the special teams coachs hands after Harris TD? lol
                          I saw Dez trying to get in his ear and he pushed Dez away

Comment

You hear Hardy knocked the clip board out of the special teams coachs hands after Harris TD? lol
                            I saw Dez trying to get in his ear and he pushed Dez away
                            Unacceptable by Hardy to do that. I mean, I get the whole women beating thing, but he didn't just cross a line when he slapped the clipboard out of the ST coach's hands -- he obliterated it.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Lamar Miller is bae

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                Sandler has not made a good movie ever
                                fixed !
                                Last edited by byron; 10-26-2015, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X