X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well...they certainly are trying hard lmao
    Spags needs to come up with a new plan though. Whatever he's trying isn't working. I really hope he wasn't relying on guys like JPP and Beason to be cornerstones, because that's not realistic. We're lucky enough to have 2 ace CBs, and that's great and all, but....we didn't even bother addressing LBs or DL this year....unless you count 2 scrub backups that we signed for some stupid ****ing reason, as "addressing" the LB situ.
    What hes doing is fine. The line is horrible. They were man handled yesterday. Yet after get abused all friggin day, they held at the end. They even got a SACK!

They KEEP fighting. Theyre tenacious.

Comment

• forgot about Homeland yo

Comment

• I've determined that I'm the best at checking a woman out without being caught. I should teach a class on it.

Comment

• Good win yesterday but in all honesty this is not a very good team but they have been fun to watch this year and have some spunk. They need to split these next two road games. Did Coughlin say why Jennings didn't see a lot of torches. I know the kid ran well but Jennings has been good the last 3 weeks IMO.

Comment

• Why are people now figuring out wen don't have a good team? We haven't had a good team in weeks lol.
            It's like every week we expect something different coming from us with 900 people injured.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Because they are 7 games into the season. I always try not to jump to conclusions when judging the Giants.

Comment

• #rudy knows all

Comment

• FINALLLLLLLY SOMEONE ADMITS IT
                  Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  #rudy knows all
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• real good homeland epi

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      real good homeland epi
                      That show is so good it hurts.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Hey Sarc
                        Hey Rudy - how ya doin' sweets?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          you ever see the adam sandler version of Longest Yard? It's terrible, but...that part where Bill Romanowski(at least I THINK it was him at that part) as one of the guards, is basically in tears, yelling at the crowd "HEY!!!! BOTH TEAMS ARE OUT THERE TRYING THEIR HARDEST!!!"
                          LOL...that was funny. Which is funny, because almost nothing in that movie was funny

Comment

• I hope the Giants defense early and often in the draft.

Comment

• I hope the Giants go defense early and often in the draft.

Comment

• Disagree, alentown. I think we stand to gain a lot more, systemically, with an offense that can consistently move the ball and threaten to score. Right now, they're derping for long stretches at a time, and it's taxing an already depleted defense.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X