Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't argue with that. There are many needs but after watching the panthers last night it would be nice to have linbackers or a pass rushers like that.

Comment

• Wouldn't mind another receiver or a legit threat tight end in this offense though.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        I can't argue with that. There are many needs but after watching the panthers last night it would be nice to have linbackers or a pass rushers like that.
        Yeah, I agree. I think it's crucial to remember that changing the complexion of a unit is (like most things) very non-linear. It might seem like we're so many different pieces away from contending, but we might really only need one special player on each unit to knock everything into place.

It's why I wanted Cooper so badly. Imagine our WR corps, anchored by Cooper/OBJ. Once more optimistic reports started coming out, Todd Gurley was up there for me too (though I wouldn't have deemed it "efficient," since we had signed Vereen to be our 3DRB, and a top-10 pick RB shouldn't be coming off the field). And overall, I was satisfied with the Flowers pick because adding another cog to a fairly young and ascending unit could tip that unit into something much better than people would expect; needless to say, I was quite discouraged by the Beatty injury.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I agree, I like Flowers and I like what we are doing in regards to building and oline but I think it will be harder to find another Cooper next draft as opposed to finding another Flowers. What do we do with Beatty when he comes back him to RT?

Comment

• Move him to RT*

Comment

• Giants should leave Flowers at LT and move Beatty to RT or move Beatty to LG and move Pugh back to RT. Id rather the former.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Giants should leave Flowers at LT and move Beatty to RT or move Beatty to LG and move Pugh back to RT. Id rather the former.
                Problem is that Beatty isn't near physical enough to play RT.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• derrr

Comment

• Let's get a mauler imo

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      forgot about Homeland yo
                      me too...gonna try to watch it tonight
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Yeah, I agree. I think it's crucial to remember that changing the complexion of a unit is (like most things) very non-linear. It might seem like we're so many different pieces away from contending, but we might really only need one special player on each unit to knock everything into place.

It's why I wanted Cooper so badly. Imagine our WR corps, anchored by Cooper/OBJ. Once more optimistic reports started coming out, Todd Gurley was up there for me too (though I wouldn't have deemed it "efficient," since we had signed Vereen to be our 3DRB, and a top-10 pick RB shouldn't be coming off the field). And overall, I was satisfied with the Flowers pick because adding another cog to a fairly young and ascending unit could tip that unit into something much better than people would expect; needless to say, I was quite discouraged by the Beatty injury.
                        I'm with you, man...I wanted Cooper or Gurley also.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• my buddy and I are going to a Halloween party as Jay & Silent Bob......I'm sure you can guess which I am =\
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            my buddy and I are going to a Halloween party as Jay & Silent Bob......I'm sure you can guess which I am =\
                            lmao

Comment

• I'm gonna be there as well, as BooBoo KittyF˙ck

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                I'm gonna be there as well, as BooBoo KittyF˙ck
                                lol that's what his wife said....actually it was more like "well ****...what am I gonna do?? it's not like I can go as BooBoo Kitty****!"
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X