This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    And this qualifies as desired cuisine...sigh...makes me die a little inside.
    Who doesn't like cheese?!? Don't be such a downer, jmike....I'm sure I'd eat anything you made also.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Who doesn't like cheese?!? Don't be such a downer, jmike....I'm sure I'd eat anything you made also.
      Oh, I love cheese. Its just some of these dishes people drool over is just mashing two comfort foods together, very uninspiring to me. Like..."OMG frnech fry and meatball pizza...drool".....sigh.

Comment

Problem with moving to RT Flowers when/if Beatty comes back is Flowers played LT in college and has only played LT in the NFL, so you will be taking a still raw rookie tackle and teaching him a new position mid season when you ultimately want him as your LT going forward. I know Beatty isn't well suited for RT, but I can see no logic in moving Flowers mid season. Beatty will not be ready to play right away and can take a couple of weeks to acclimate to the right side, he may not be ideal for that position, but he will be better than Newhouse.
        I rather leave Flowers at LT also. It's WHY we drafted him, he's doing fine, and to move him would be counter productive. Beatty is nothing special, so I could care less WHERE he plays on the line. Just throw your weight around and try not to suck, Will...
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Oh, I love cheese. Its just some of these dishes people drool over is just mashing two comfort foods together, very uninspiring to me. Like..."OMG frnech fry and meatball pizza...drool".....sigh.
          French fries are overrated.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"Waahhh Im jmike, I only like the best foods that take 500 hours to make, I make the best dishes in the world cause Im the best cook in the world. Period. And I call cheeses by their proper indigenous names cause Im a cheese nazi!"

Comment

• I think Beatty may do better at RT, of course he has to get healthy first.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                "Waahhh Im jmike, I only like the best foods that take 500 hours to make, I make the best dishes in the world cause Im the best cook in the world. Period. And I call cheeses by their proper indigenous names cause Im a cheese nazi!"

Food snobs!!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

French fries are overrated.
                  agreed

Comment

• I want

Stuffed shells

Right

NOWWW
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      I want

Stuffed shells

Right

NOWWW
                      Enough, Rudo....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Good food doesn't need to take a long time to cook. Most dishes I make are fairly quick to prep and either are quick to cook or something I can allow to simmer for a while. It is not my fault that you don't know what queso means, your lack of knowledge is not my problem.

Comment

• They're easy to make. Real easy!! You'll need.
                          ground turkey, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, spaghetti sauce and shells

1. Season and brown the ground turkey.

2.Boil the shells. El dente( means don't cook them to long) about 10-15min

3. Season your ricotta cheese with season salt and black pepper. Make sure it's mixed in all the ricotta cheese.

Then put it all together.
                          Mix the ricotta and chopped meat together. Stuff it into the shells. Cover tag shells with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven for 20 min. Then eat it. SLURP!!

THANKS MOM I LOVE YOU

Comment

Enough, Rudo....
                            When I make some, you aren't getting any

Comment

Food snobs!!!
                              Guilty. My mother was a good cook and taught me from a young age how to cook, respect the food and put my love into what I make. My cooking is more than just the food I make it is part of who I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                They're easy to make. Real easy!! You'll need.
                                ground turkey, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, spaghetti sauce and shells

1. Season and brown the ground turkey.

2.Boil the shells. El dente( means don't cook them to long) about 10-15min

3. Season your ricotta cheese with season salt and black pepper. Make sure it's mixed in all the ricotta cheese.

Then put it all together.
                                Mix the ricotta and chopped meat together. Stuff it into the shells. Cover tag shells with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven for 20 min. Then eat it. SLURP!!

THANKS MOM I LOVE YOU
                                That sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X