Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You into Halo Pizz?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Good food doesn't need to take a long time to cook. Most dishes I make are fairly quick to prep and either are quick to cook or something I can allow to simmer for a while. It is not my fault that you don't know what queso means, your lack of knowledge is not my problem.
      Its up to the person eating to decide whats good, not the chef.

      You need ta simmah down, now

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        That sounds good.
        You can have some because you are my friend, but Pizz can't have some because he's not my friend.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          You into Halo Pizz?
          Halo is trash


          Black ops all day, cuh
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            You into Halo Pizz?
            Nope. Not into multiplayer fps. especially on consoles.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Halo is trash


              Black ops all day, cuh
              Say word? Rudys down with Blops? haha
              Yea I loved Halo when it first came out but when the original CODs came out they were amazeballs. Hated how many shots it would take to kill people in Halo too. Anyway the new one should be good. Ill give both a try

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Say word? Rudys down with Blops? haha
                Yea I loved Halo when it first came out but when the original CODs came out they were amazeballs. Hated how many shots it would take to kill people in Halo too. Anyway the new one should be good. Ill give both a try
                Get Black ops 2. There's like over 150+ levels

                Halo just..idk, I didn't like the game play at all. Black ops is more entertaining for me
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Nope. Not into multiplayer fps. especially on consoles.
                  "Waahhh, Im pizzlebutt and I like sitting up in an uncomfortable chair for hours straight while I play my games on a 24 inch screen instead of sitting on my nice sofa and playing games on my plus 50" flat screen because the graphics are slightly better!!! Meehhhhh"

                  Nobodies safe today!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    "Waahhh, Im pizzlebutt and I like sitting up in an uncomfortable chair for hours straight while I play my games on a 24 inch screen instead of sitting on my nice sofa and playing games on my plus 50" flat screen because the graphics are slightly better!!! Meehhhhh"

                    Nobodies safe today!
                    lol....dude....I can play all my high res PC games on the 60" in the living room. In fact I do....
                    I haven't really been playing anything lately. Nothing catches my eye.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      lol....dude....I can play all my high res PC games on the 60" in the living room. In fact I do....
                      I haven't really been playing anything lately. Nothing catches my eye.
                      Well if you didn't throw like one legged cassowary, maybe something could.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Well if you didn't throw like one legged cassowary, maybe something could.
                        jmike, didn't we JUST last week talk about your sad attempt at humor? I expect better from you.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Dezz, the main reason I don't like FPS on console, is because the controls are always so clunky while moving around. Never been a fan.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Dezz, the main reason I don't like FPS on console, is because the controls are always so clunky while moving around. Never been a fan.
                            Is it time for my annual "video games represent the end of Western Civilization" argument?
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Is it time for my annual "video games represent the end of Western Civilization" argument?
                              Probably not. But I guess we have your generation to thank for it's inception, if you really feel that way.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Is it time for my annual "video games represent the end of Western Civilization" argument?
                                FF is a VIDEO GAME.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X