X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    There is a tecmobowl tourney in my hometown this weekend I'm
    Thinking of signing up. I haven't played in 20 years. There is a whole community oline about this game. I watched a special on NFL network about it. It amazes me.
    Do they play it on original NES consoles?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Yea but I was looking online you can play others online too. I even found someone who made an updated version of the game. It's the same exact game but with today's current rosters. It's amazing what people can do online these days.

Comment

• The Giants were the best team in that game. LT was unstoppable and Ottis Anderson/megget were the best.

Comment

• I don't see how you can have a legit tournament if youre not playing with all the aches and pains of playing an NES game in 1987!!

But yea, I have Tecmobowl through an emulator on my computer, I have tons of NES/SNES/SEGA/Game Boy games whenever I want them. Apparently they shut all those sites down in recent years, where I used to get the ROMs(the game files) so I'm not even sure you can get that stuff anywhere anymore.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Go to tecmobowl.org. I just downloaded all these Roms. Also checkout this guy called Baron Von lector on Twitter. You can honestly download anything. He hacks old games and puts new current stuff in them. It's amazing. Wish I would of found this sooner. Lol

Comment

Go to tecmobowl.org. I just downloaded all these Roms. Also checkout this guy called Baron Von lector on Twitter. You can honestly download anything. He hacks old games and puts new current stuff in them. It's amazing. Wish I would of found this sooner. Lol
              Good to know. I think I have every game on those systems that I want, and some games I even don't want lol (Shaq-Fu anyone? lmao).

So much nostalgia when I was downloading them
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Haha how bout it. It amazes me they were able to have current rosters with updated uniforms/logos for all the teams but put them in a tecmo bowl game from 1991.

Comment

• There is a huge tournament in Madison Wisconsin each year. With 100's of players. Like I said they had a special on it on NFL network.

Comment

• so did we talk about JPP week 10 yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                      so did we talk about JPP week 10 yet?
                      I've moved on, lol

If he helps us this year, great....
                      if not, well....I was already prepared for that!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The Giants need to finger out what to do in regards to next year with him

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          I've moved on, lol

If he helps us this year, great....
                          if not, well....I was already prepared for that!
                          I'm only bringing it up because I saw it on rotoworld while scouting for fantasy stuff.

Comment

The Giants need to finger out what to do in regards to next year with him
                            lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                              lol!
                              Hey Scrappy....Interested in Andrew Luck?
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The Giants need to finger out what to do in regards to next year with him
                                ba dum psshhh
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X