Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    I've always like my eggs over easy.
    You can say that again

    Comment


    • Beef patty
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        I wonder how Roanoke likes his eggs
        Fertilized?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Beef patty
          Jamaican beef patties? om nom nom nom nom nom
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Jamaican beef patties? om nom nom nom nom nom
            Eating two right now with cocoa bread ayee
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Eating two right now with cocoa bread ayee
              whoa....cocoa bread?....I don't even know what that is. Please send me some so I can test this out.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • I want all your addresses so I can randomly mail you things occasionally for my own amusement lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  whoa....cocoa bread?....I don't even know what that is. Please send me some so I can test this out.
                  Wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I want all your addresses so I can randomly mail you things occasionally for my own amusement lol
                    SEND ME HEINEKEN
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      SEND ME HEINEKEN
                      no no.....I can't send you things I need to keep for myself. Plus, who drinks Heineken??
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        no no.....I can't send you things I need to keep for myself. Plus, who drinks Heineken??
                        Pot heads

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          no no.....I can't send you things I need to keep for myself. Plus, who drinks Heineken??
                          Africans
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Buck and Reynolds are the worst play by play announcers ever. I couldnt watch more than one inning.

                            Comment


                            • No, I'm not kidding. Go to any African party and you're drinking Heineken or Black Guinness
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Honkies

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X