Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    No, I'm not kidding. Go to any African party and you're drinking Heineken or Black Guinness
    Rich people parties

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      No, I'm not kidding. Go to any African party and you're drinking Heineken or Black Guinness
      what? You mean....Guinness?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        what? You mean....Guinness?
        Isn't there like different types, idk. I hate Guinness anyway.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Buck and Reynolds are the worst play by play announcers ever. I couldnt watch more than one inning.
          lol...they really are awful

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            lol...they really are awful
            You're awful!!!!!!1'q
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Isn't there like different types, idk. I hate Guinness anyway.
              yes there are different types of Guinness.

              Comment


              • Jk hey QT
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Isn't there like different types, idk. I hate Guinness anyway.
                  uhh, well no not really. I mean they've made variations, but they are all stouts.

                  They recently made a lager called Guinness Blonde I think....that's it though.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                    yes there are different types of Guinness.
                    honestly, when have you ever seen more than Guinness or Guinness Blonde? lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      uhh, well no not really. I mean they've made variations, but they are all stouts.

                      They recently made a lager called Guinness Blonde I think....that's it though.
                      Ooh gotcha


                      HIPSTER BEER FOR THE WIN. PBR!! PBR!! PBRRRR!!!!!!!!
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                        yes there are different types of Guinness.
                        Sup Daveni
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Ooh gotcha


                          HIPSTER BEER FOR THE WIN. PBR!! PBR!! PBRRRR!!!!!!!!
                          Nothing wrong with that lol....
                          Recently I've been drinking a lot of Magic Hat #9, which I've loved for like 15 yrs.....and Brooklyn Blast, which is a double IPA that knocks me on my *** after 3 drinks. lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Nothing wrong with that lol....
                            Recently I've been drinking a lot of Magic Hat #9, which I've loved for like 15 yrs.....and Brooklyn Blast, which is a double IPA that knocks me on my *** after 3 drinks. lol
                            I hate those friggin' October Harvest beers they have ugh it's way too bitter!
                            I've never had Magic #9. Is it really bitter?
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I want all your addresses so I can randomly mail you things occasionally for my own amusement lol
                              1060 W Addison St

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                what? You mean....Guinness?
                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X