This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Beat people with it? like in Saints Row 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      lmao, I love how in the game it was called "The Penetrator"
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Beat people with it? like in Saints Row 3?
        Poke 'em in the eye

Comment

an extra terrestrial living on earth?
          Yes
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

honestly, when have you ever seen more than Guinness or Guinness Blonde? lol
            There are actually more than fifteen different variations of stout under the Guinness name in various parts of the world, all the way up to the heavyweight Guinness Foreign Extra Stout. This monster 7.5 percent alcohol stout is brewed specially strong for the tropics, where a beer needs to be big enough to take care of itself in the hot weather. But most Massachusetts customers are only interested in two kinds of Guinness; the Guinness Stout they get here and the Guinness Stout they can get in Ireland. "It's different," they say, "the Irish keep the good stuff over there! It's stronger, it's smoother, it's better!" Some even believe "American Guinness" is brewed in this country."

but here it's often just the extra stout and the draught and the blonde and the Black Lager...still that's 4.

by the way I haven't been on forums in too long, that's supposed to be italics but I don't remember how.
            Last edited by DavenIII; 10-28-2015, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Sup Daveni
              Yo :-)

Comment

I hate those friggin' October Harvest beers they have ugh it's way too bitter!
                I've never had Magic #9. Is it really bitter?
                Try a Spaten Oktoberfest it's pretty low on hopiness imho for an oktoberfest...or you can just look up the IBU on any beer you drink... it's the international Bitterness rating, they all have a rating.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                  [i]There are actually more than fifteen different variations of stout under the Guinness name in various parts of the world, all the way up to the heavyweight Guinness Foreign Extra Stout. This monster 7.5 percent alcohol stout is brewed specially strong for the tropics, where a beer needs to be big enough to take care of itself in the hot weather. But most Massachusetts customers are only interested in two kinds of Guinness; the Guinness Stout they get here and the Guinness Stout they can get in Ireland. "It's different," they say, "the Irish keep the good stuff over there! It's stronger, it's smoother, it's better!" Some even believe "American Guinness" is brewed in this country." [i]

but here it's often just the extra stout and the draught and the blonde and the Black Lager...still that's 4.

by the way I haven't been on forums in too long, that's supposed to be italics but I don't remember how.
                  Right, but I've never seen more than 2 sold even at huge distributors.

italics I just highlight everything and use ctrl+i
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Octoberfest style? Yea, those are an acquired taste. They have too many spices in them. There's a few that are decent though. Blue Point makes one I like.
                    pumpkin beer though? **** that noise....

#9 is not bitter. I'm not even sure how i'd describe it to someone.
                    Love Blue point, they make some good beer, love Victory also.

Comment

Right, but I've never seen more than 2 sold even at huge distributors.

italics I just highlight everything and use ctrl+i
                      Actually I see 3 pretty much everywhere including my bowling alley, the regular Guinness (usually on tap and cans) then the Black Lager in bottles (and since he said Guinness black I'm assuming this is what he was drinking) and then the Guinness Blonde in bottles.

Comment

Try a Spaten Oktoberfest it's pretty low on hopiness imho for an oktoberfest...or you can just look up the IBU on any beer you drink... it's the international Bitterness rating, they all have a rating.
                        oooh Spaten Okotber is def one of my favorites. And I think you can get it most of the year, too
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Love Blue point, they make some good beer, love Victory also.
                          When I had a kegerator, I would often get Blue Point Toasted Lager.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Actually I see 3 pretty much everywhere including my bowling alley, the regular Guinness (usually on tap and cans) then the Black Lager in bottles (and since he said Guinness black I'm assuming this is what he was drinking) and then the Guinness Blonde in bottles.
                            Guinness black was surprisingly decent i thought.
                            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                              Guinness black was surprisingly decent i thought.
                              Is that the one with the blue label? I just now remembered what that is lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm rihanna
                                Sorry to hear that, but you are young, it's probably not too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X