Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Is that the one with the blue label? I just now remembered what that is lol
    Yeah i quite like it.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

    Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Sorry to hear that, but you are young, it's probably not too late.
      This is the one time you tried to be funny, and although it wasn't great...I actually really did appreciate it.
      Great jorb! actually.....decent jorb!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        This is the one time you tried to be funny, and although it wasn't great...I actually really did appreciate it.
        Great jorb! actually.....decent jorb!
        damnit, I fell off my game plan. Won't happen again.

        Comment


        • She's not interested, Jp
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            She's not interested, Jp
            Well, neither am I, so.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              damnit, I fell off my game plan. Won't happen again.
              Oh, so you TRY to be terrible? It's a bold move, Cotton...let's see if it pays off....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                Try a Spaten Oktoberfest it's pretty low on hopiness imho for an oktoberfest...or you can just look up the IBU on any beer you drink... it's the international Bitterness rating, they all have a rating.

                Very nice, Daven; Spaten is a superior German beer.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                  Love Blue point, they make some good beer, love Victory also.
                  Victory is excellent. I've seen a lot of Goose Island around as well.

                  Good Chicago beer

                  Comment


                  • Let's face it. Are any of these beers as good as Coors Light.

                    Didn't think so.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Let's face it. Are any of these beers as good as Coors Light.

                      Didn't think so.
                      Granted, I have not had a beer in a long time now, but isn't coors light that beer colored water they promote to teenagers?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Granted, I have not had a beer in a long time now, but isn't coors light that beer colored water they promote to teenagers?
                        I think that was Genesee Cream Ale.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I think that was Genesee Cream Ale.
                          Either or, beer was a breakfast drink for me and usually a black and tan when I could get it. Only beers I know now are the ones I serve, which the selection is somewhat uninspired.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Either or, beer was a breakfast drink for me and usually a black and tan when I could get it. Only beers I know now are the ones I serve, which the selection is somewhat uninspired.
                            I'm strictly a light beer and pink wine drinker.
                            Man has to know his limitations.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Granted, I have not had a beer in a long time now, but isn't coors light that beer colored water they promote to teenagers?
                              It's basically the Capri Sun of beers.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Bill,


                                You're not black.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X