Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everybody pick up your sleep study / gps transmitters before you sign out today ....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      everybody pick up your sleep study / gps transmitters before you sign out today ....
      Going by that sleep study Im unfit for work everyday and my boss is torturing me for making me work before 10 am.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Going by that sleep study Im unfit for work everyday and my boss is torturing me for making me work before 10 am.
        you must conform

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Bill,

You're not black.
          I got keys comin from overseas
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Very nice, Daven; Spaten is a superior German beer.
            Spaten. And Dinkel Acker.

Comment

• Where's Alentown? Why isn't he spamming the board with questions?

Comment

Where's Alentown? Why isn't he spamming the board with questions?
                I'm going to hunt him down and kill him soon so you don't have to worry for long about him.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                  Spaten. And Dinkel Acker.
                  Welcome to the show Mr. Ghost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I'm going to hunt him down and kill him soon so you don't have to worry for long about him.

Oh, well ok then; thank you.

Comment

Oh, well ok then; thank you.
                      I thought he and I were cool and then he lowers the friggin boom on me last night. Maybe he was drunk but he's going to have to die anyway.

Comment

Where's Alentown? Why isn't he spamming the board with questions?
                        He was going at it with someone in TAGF. Might have gotten temp banned.
                        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                          He was going at it with someone in TAGF. Might have gotten temp banned.
                          He called me something bad last night. Don't know what it was because it was *****'d..

Comment

I thought he and I were cool and then he lowers the friggin boom on me last night. Maybe he was drunk but he's going to have to die anyway.
                            I saw that, yeah...very out of character I thought

And then to make the whole worse that pathetic little joiner Fann uses it as an opportunity to suck up to you, lol

Maybe Alentown mixed his meds or something? I thought it was a very strange, unjustified call out.

Comment

I saw that, yeah...very out of character I thought

And then to make the whole worse that pathetic little joiner Fann uses it as an opportunity to suck up to you, lol

Maybe Alentown mixed his meds or something? I thought it was a very strange, unjustified call out.
                              Oh well...He's gunna die anyway. So..........

Comment

lol I saw that. Was he being serious?

Comment

Working...
                                X