X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol I saw that. Was he being serious?
    Pretty sure he was.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Allentown is banned.... I think there is a chain of events going back awhile now ...partly to do with the mods and how they run things and the constant negativity here .... anyhow thats my take on it

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        Allentown is banned.... I think there is a chain of events going back awhile now ...partly to do with the mods and how they run things and the constant negativity here .... anyhow thats my take on it
        What was with all those crazy threads he was starting. Almost like he was trying to get banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Oh well...He's gunna die anyway. So..........
          Didn't I say something like that to you once when you pushed me over the edge?

so embarrassing, i cared too much about stupid **** only 4 or 5 years ago (it may have been more I don't even know anymore)

Comment

What was with all those crazy threads he was starting. Almost like he was trying to get banned.
            I think he was trying to make a point with some of them and with others trying to lighten up things .... One of his posts he asked who decides what constitutes a worthy thread ......

Comment

Oh well...He's gunna die anyway. So..........

Well, at least you made a new friend. Maybe you can take that 8927 kid fishing or something; he seems to need a good adult male role model..

Comment

• We havent had a Pizzle melt down in a long time. Im a bit disappointed at MH for that.

Comment

• Well the mods run this place like spoiled kids in a sandbox, can't be surprised that somebody got fed up and lashed out in all directions.

Comment

We havent had a Pizzle melt down in a long time. Im a bit disappointed at MH for that.
                    I miss all the good ****....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Well, at least you made a new friend. Maybe you can take that 8927 kid fishing or something; he seems to need a good adult male role model..
                      He needs fewer hammer blows to the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Well the mods run this place like spoiled kids in a sandbox, can't be surprised that somebody got fed up and lashed out in all directions.
                        Wow...you got yelled at by RF.
                        I'm staying away from THAT thread.

Comment

Well the mods run this place like spoiled kids in a sandbox, can't be surprised that somebody got fed up and lashed out in all directions.

I'm always surprised when adults behave as children over something that is completely unimportant.

Comment

Outside of thee thread yeah, theyre terrible, but I think its pretty cool they let us do pretty much anything in here.

Comment

Outside of thee thread yeah, theyre terrible, but I think its pretty cool they let us do pretty much anything in here.
                              Except for that Drez nonsense when he got Mod C on our case for a few months.

Comment

Wow...you got yelled at by RF.
                                I'm staying away from THAT thread.
                                I did? For what?

Comment

Working...
                                X