This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    He needs fewer hammer blows to the head.
    perhaps, I just ignore him (and a small handful of others). I don't use the ignore feature, it's easy enough not to respond to a kid. I figure he's just a kid, maybe 17 years old and I can't honestly say - although I wish I could - I behaved more maturely at that age....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Wow...you got yelled at by RF.
      I'm staying away from THAT thread.
      RF yelled at somebody?

wtf did you do, jmike?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I'm always surprised when adults behave as children over something that is completely unimportant.
        Funny, I was called na´ve and a fool by several people on another thread because I felt I should be able to expect adults to act like adults.

Comment

perhaps, I just ignore him (and a small handful of others). I don't use the ignore feature, it's easy enough not to respond to a kid. I figure he's just a kid, maybe 17 years old and I can't honestly say - although I wish I could - I behaved more maturely at that age....
          I am just on his case about complaining about trolls and he is constantly the first one to respond to them, he isn't getting the point.

Comment

RF yelled at somebody?

wtf did you do, jmike?
            No idea, I just naturally have that effect on people.

Comment

• Where did I get yelled at MH?

Comment

Funny, I was called na´ve and a fool by several people on another thread because I felt I should be able to expect adults to act like adults.
                What kind of naive fool would think that?

wait......

Comment

I am just on his case about complaining about trolls and he is constantly the first one to respond to them, he isn't getting the point.

plus he is one..

Comment

plus he is one..
                    Yes, but I meant the internet kind, not the ones who live under a bridge.

Speaking of which, if you have never seen the movie Trollhunter, you should, fun Scandinavian flick

Comment

• I do whatever I want on the boards
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• *****es
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yes, but I meant the internet kind, not the ones who live under a bridge.

Speaking of which, if you have never seen the movie Trollhunter, you should, fun Scandinavian flick
                          I meant both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            *****es
                            did you just call us ****eres?

Comment

did you just call us ****eres?
                              or ****suckers?

edit: mother****ers

Comment

• The thing about political forums is they are useless for real political discussion. If a forum is purpose dedicated, it is administered and hosted ny someone who has an agenda to promote, or, literally their own special forum for their POV. to even find one you need to go looking for the like minded, and those who are not of the same Ilk as the administrators are run off in short order on the majarity of such boards..besides, it's an unnatural envirnonment.

Normal people dont sit down and say "Gee, i feel like posting and reading political diartibes now". rather, those ideas, those issues, come up in a natural way, when they do, withing a community, preferably a diverse one" in the course of normal life, discussion, and conversation.

I have a lot of political views and ideas. One might say it's my hobby, but I have never posted on a purpose decicated political forum, probably never will. it's not my community. this place is. I may go to other peoples sites to gather info, but you talk about these issues with who you know, not some random *******s in a random forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X