This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghost View Post
    The thing about political forums is they are useless for real political discussion. If a forum is purpose dedicated, it is administered and hosted ny someone who has an agenda to promote, or, literally their own special forum for their POV. to even find one you need to go looking for the like minded, and those who are not of the same Ilk as the administrators are run off in short order on the majarity of such boards..besides, it's an unnatural envirnonment.

Normal people dont sit down and say "Gee, i feel like posting and reading political diartibes now". rather, those ideas, those issues, come up in a natural way, when they do, withing a community, preferably a diverse one" in the course of normal life, discussion, and conversation.

I have a lot of political views and ideas. One might say it's my hobby, but I have never posted on a purpose decicated political forum, probably never will. it's not my community. this place is. I may go to other peoples sites to gather info, but you talk about these issues with who you know, not some random *******s in a random forum.
    que pasa ese
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I never knew this was here, BTW, till today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost
        This one? Wasn't this the thread you were discussing, as to how it came to be, who supported it, who didn't? I could have sworn I saw a post that said if it wasn't for you it wouldn't be here, although I may be mistaken. Apparently I was earlier in another thread when I thought I saw you say Morehead was a Libertarian, when in fact it was him that said it.
        He is implying he sees no thread here.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR
          Whos the other mod?
          Mantis

Comment

• Anyone know why alentown got banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Anyone know why alentown got banned?
              He was abusive to the elderly.

Comment

• Is that a permanent ban? Not sure how bans work around here, some places it is like 3mo, others they IP block you forever.

Comment

Anyone know why alentown got banned?
                  he got into it with TCHOF this morning after that he was banned

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Is that a permanent ban? Not sure how bans work around here, some places it is like 3mo, others they IP block you forever.

It depends on the offense. A trip to the thinking chair is usually about a week or two I believe

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Is that a permanent ban? Not sure how bans work around here, some places it is like 3mo, others they IP block you forever.
                      No idea. I try not to stir the pot around here.

Byron, you goddamn monster, typically how long are your routine bans?

Comment

No idea. I try not to stir the pot around here.

Byron, you goddamn monster, typically how long are your routine bans?
                        Byron's are usually a month or so but normal dopes like me get 7 days.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Byron, you goddamn monster
                          I don't know depends on the offence could be anything from 24 hours to forever....I don't think he did anything bad enough to get a perma -ban...... but who knows he was mocking the mods and such.... whats this monster **** ? never mind Bill my reading comprehension is a little off ...
                          Last edited by byron; 10-28-2015, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            I don't know depends on the offence could be anything from 24 hours to forever....I don't think he did anything bad enough to get a perma -ban...... but who knows he was mocking the mods and such.... whats this monster **** ?
                            You're the biggest troublemaker I know around here, B!

Comment

You're the biggest troublemaker I know around here, B!
                              haha.... yeah I read your post wrong ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Byron's are usually a month or so but normal dopes like me get 7 days.
                                Anyhow its to bad, I like PA.... this board can get to ya if you let it ....
                                Last edited by byron; 10-29-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X