This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    The point is that I'm strangely attracted to Pizz and I'm hurt that he's described my expressions of that attraction as...."creepy".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyYSUvM2eWQ

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      That's fine...but I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT, MOREHEAD!!!!
      Yes but I am.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Well, you are several actually, exact number depends on the butcher.
        ok, I changed my mind....THAT was creepy...
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Last night, I fell asleep watching tv, probably around 10p......and then I woke up in the middle of the night, like holy **** what time is it??
          Yeaaaa, it was only 11....
          Went back to bed....wake up a few mins later, look at my phone again.....559am...a minute before my alarm goes off. **** my life...
          I wish I could sleep 8 hours ...
          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
            I wish I could sleep 8 hours ...
            6 is my typical max. 12-6a. Last night was definitely out of the norm....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Last night, I fell asleep watching tv, probably around 10p......and then I woke up in the middle of the night, like holy **** what time is it??
              Yeaaaa, it was only 11....
              Went back to bed....wake up a few mins later, look at my phone again.....559am...a minute before my alarm goes off. **** my life...
              I hate having an alarm clock wake me up, I prefer to wake up on my own....most nights I get eight hours sleep but I almost always feel like **** in the morning....its always been that way.....over the years if I had something or someplace to be earlier than my normal wake up time I would use an alarm , but most of the time I would wake up before it went off ...

Comment

6 is my typical max. 12-6a. Last night was definitely out of the norm....
                **** man I need 7 or 8 any less is a headache all day

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  I hate having an alarm clock wake me up, I prefer to wake up on my own....most nights I get eight hours sleep but I almost always feel like **** in the morning....its always been that way.....over the years if I had something or someplace to be earlier than my normal wake up time I would use an alarm , but most of the time I would wake up before it went off ...
                  I would also love to do that. And I actually might be able to pull that off, except that I need to be at work at 8, and I typically wake up unassisted at 7. That's not enough time to get ready.

And yea I do that all the time. Wake up RIGHT before the **** starts beeping at me lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

**** man I need 7 or 8 any less is a headache all day
                    ouch...yea opposite for me actually. Once I hit that 8 hour mark, I'm useless the next day. I'll have a headache by noon, and asleep at my desk by 1. Way too much sleep for me. Not sure when that pattern started....maybe like 6-7 years ago when I was done with school and started working banker hours. Don't know.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I would also love to do that. And I actually might be able to pull that off, except that I need to be at work at 8, and I typically wake up unassisted at 7. That's not enough time to get ready.

And yea I do that all the time. Wake up RIGHT before the **** starts beeping at me lol
                      **** that beeping ****..its worse than a rude dog jumping in your lap covered in mud

Comment

• I can not wait to move, my commute is killing me I know it's not the worst...but 2 hours to go a total of 18 miles is just too much especially since 1:50 minutes of it was to travel 10 of the miles.

I hate route 17 with a passion.

Comment

**** that beeping ****..its worse than a rude dog jumping in your lap covered in mud
                          hahahaha....or if it's my dog....getting excited when I get home, jumping on my lap where she promptly decides she needs pee on me.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                            I can not wait to move, my commute is killing me I know it's not the worst...but 2 hours to go a total of 18 miles is just too much especially since 1:50 minutes of it was to travel 10 of the miles.

I hate route 17 with a passion.
                            Yea, I can't believe how terrible 17 is, even at 7 in the morning. And that's on the WEEKENDS I'm typically down there, I can't imagine how much worse it is weekdays.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ouch...yea opposite for me actually. Once I hit that 8 hour mark, I'm useless the next day. I'll have a headache by noon, and asleep at my desk by 1. Way too much sleep for me. Not sure when that pattern started....maybe like 6-7 years ago when I was done with school and started working banker hours. Don't know.
                              ha.... bankers hours are good ...I started at 8:30 quit at 5:00 most days with some adjustments on either end for customers and subcontractors ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                The point is that I'm strangely attracted to Pizz and I'm hurt that he's described my expressions of that attraction as...."creepy".
                                A guy finds a great girl, and then everyone wants a piece of the action.......story of my ****ing life, no joke. Seems like every time I'm involved with someone, girls are all about THE_PIZZ......
                                When I'm single......it's like being the only single person on the planet lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X