This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    ha.... bankers hours are good ...I started at 8:30 quit at 5:00 most days with some adjustments on either end for customers and subcontractors ....
    Yep I'm 8-430 most days, unless there's a need for someone to work later since my company is open late. Sometimes I don't even need to go in until 11, but that's not as often.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      I can not wait to move, my commute is killing me I know it's not the worst...but 2 hours to go a total of 18 miles is just too much especially since 1:50 minutes of it was to travel 10 of the miles.

I hate route 17 with a passion.
      holy **** that's terrible man .....I doubt I could ever get used to that....how you doing Mike good to see ya in here

Comment

• My biological clock is awesthum
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          My biological clock is awesthum
          I....don't........ww.....huh?!?!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            holy **** that's terrible man .....I doubt I could ever get used to that....how you doing Mike good to see ya in here
            I'm doing ok, just got a closing date for selling my house so I should be moving soon which will make me feel much better, but I'm healthy have a wonderful Girlfriend of 3+ years now and have a good job still so everything is great.

it's good to see you too man I hope everything is well with you also?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              A guy finds a great girl, and then everyone wants a piece of the action.......story of my ****ing life, no joke. Seems like every time I'm involved with someone, girls are all about THE_PIZZ......
              When I'm single......it's like being the only single person on the planet lol
              It's because you're forbidden now.
              I don't know....that just moves me.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I....don't........ww.....huh?!?!
                My

Biological

Clock

Is

Awesome

Meaning

I

Do

Not

Need

An

Alarm

To

Awaken

Me

K?

Kk

Comment

• im usually up before my alarm, but I need it just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    It's because you're forbidden now.
                    I don't know....that just moves me.
                    HA!! Well, that explains that....
                    Glad to know that at my old age, I still move the needle. OHHH YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAA
                    -____-
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      im usually up before my alarm, but I need it just in case.
                      This would work for me If I could wake up at 7 something every day.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

A guy finds a great girl, and then everyone wants a piece of the action.......story of my ****ing life, no joke. Seems like every time I'm involved with someone, girls are all about THE_PIZZ......
                        When I'm single......it's like being the only single person on the planet lol

Everyone knows it all about the creepy single vibe. Hooked up people don't transmit it

Comment

• OK explain this,

If I do something wrong, my bf gets upset. I apologize, work things out. Everything is cool.

When I'm upset..I need to "chill out." Am I. Not allowed to be upset, ever??

Comment

• GRNANLUDIKKKKKKKKK
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

OK explain this,

If I do something wrong, my bf gets upset. I apologize, work things out. Everything is cool.

I think it's supposed to be the OTHER way around. The girl reserves the right to get upset. The guy is the one always apologizing.
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

OK explain this,

It all depends on who has the hand. From the description above it sounds like he does.

That's no good.

Comment

Working...
                                X