X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    OK explain this,

If I do something wrong, my bf gets upset. I apologize, work things out. Everything is cool.

When I'm upset..I need to "chill out." Am I. Not allowed to be upset, ever??
    of coarse you are ...your the boss

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Everyone knows it all about the creepy single vibe. Hooked up people don't transmit it
      lol maaaaaybe so
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
        I can not wait to move, my commute is killing me I know it's not the worst...but 2 hours to go a total of 18 miles is just too much especially since 1:50 minutes of it was to travel 10 of the miles.

I hate route 17 with a passion.
        I'm glad I never have to deal with being stuck in traffic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          OK explain this,

If I do something wrong, my bf gets upset. I apologize, work things out. Everything is cool.

When I'm upset..I need to "chill out." Am I. Not allowed to be upset, ever??
          Go with my previous advice.

Comment

• Rudy sounds needy

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              I'm glad I never have to deal with being stuck in traffic.
              I drive on Rt 17 once a year and hate it every time.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I drive on Rt 17 once a year and hate it every time.
                I don't even know where that is.

Comment

I don't even know where that is.
                  Top border of NJ straight down to the Meadowlands. It's almost all super retail on the sides of a 6 lane highway. stupid ****ing design for a place you want businesses.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Rudy sounds needy
                    Yep!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Top border of NJ straight down to the Meadowlands. It's almost all super retail on the sides of a 6 lane highway. stupid ****ing design for a place you want businesses.
                      You'll have to explain why that is a stupid design to me a bit better. It seems 6 lanes is a good idea where you have a lot of shopping and businesses. I don't really pay much attention to road design.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                        I can not wait to move, my commute is killing me I know it's not the worst...but 2 hours to go a total of 18 miles is just too much especially since 1:50 minutes of it was to travel 10 of the miles.

I hate route 17 with a passion.
                        Geezus. Makes my 1:30 hr commute into the city not seem so bad.
                        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

You'll have to explain why that is a stupid design to me a bit better. It seems 6 lanes is a good idea where you have a lot of shopping and businesses. I don't really pay much attention to road design.
                          hmm....well, because the road is a direct route for a ton of places in north jersey (it runs parallel to the NJ State Turnpike). So it's a major commuter road, but at the same time there are countless businesses on the road, so it's not like driving on an interstate etc.
                          So, since it's a commercial area, it's mostly 45 mph because people are constantly turning off, but it's the most direct route for most commuter traffic. Combined with the fact that you can't turn left across large roads in NJ, so everything is a jughandle where you have to wait at a light......it's a nightmare....

I'm not from NJ, so I'm only down that way a few times a year, so I don't care!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• So I'm thinking about doing Crossfit. I don't feel like running in the winter and Insanity is starting to bore me. But it's also like 150 a month.
                            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              hmm....well, because the road is a direct route for a ton of places in north jersey (it runs parallel to the NJ State Turnpike). So it's a major commuter road, but at the same time there are countless businesses on the road, so it's not like driving on an interstate etc.
                              So, since it's a commercial area, it's mostly 45 mph because people are constantly turning off, but it's the most direct route for most commuter traffic. Combined with the fact that you can't turn left across large roads in NJ, so everything is a jughandle where you have to wait at a light......it's a nightmare....

I'm not from NJ, so I'm only down that way a few times a year, so I don't care!
                              How would you fix it then? Sounds like you need a 2nd highway that runs parallel but you said the turnpike already does, so why doesn't that relieve the traffic? What is a jughandle? Is it like a circle?

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                                So I'm thinking about doing Crossfit. I don't feel like running in the winter and Insanity is starting to bore me. But it's also like 150 a month.
                                Do you live north enough to cross country ski or snow shoe? I used to like snowshoeing through a 3d range I used when I lived in NE. Rarely was anybody on the course, it was nice. Carrying your gear over a very hilly course in a couple of feet of snow is one heck of a work out.

Comment

Working...
                                X