This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea it was kinda funny, I needed to pick up a 12-pack, and some soda for the party we were going to, so my buddy and I waited outside, and I asked Nora to go buy the stuff.....people were beeping at us while driving by, and I got a few high fives. Some pizza delivery kid got out of his car and yelled "YOU GUYS ARE ****ING AWESOME!!" to which my buddy responded "YOUR'E HIGH AS **** RIGHT NOW!!"
    Sounds like fun, party I went to was a good time, didn't get home until early morning(between 3-4), didn't sleep until after breakfast(~9), then woke up in the afternoon(btwn 4-5) and had to clean body paint residue out of my shower. Missed the game but had an OUTSTANDING weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Sounds like fun, party I went to was a good time, didn't get home until early morning(between 3-4), didn't sleep until after breakfast(~9), then woke up in the afternoon(btwn 4-5) and had to clean body paint residue out of my shower. Missed the game but had an OUTSTANDING weekend.
      wow, quite a crazy schedule you keep!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

wow, quite a crazy schedule you keep!
        LOL...that is not normal. Halloween is the one night a year I really let loose a bit and have fun. Last couple of years were more tame than what I grew accustomed to previously. My significant other is not quite as carefree as I, so I had to make a couple of changes.

Comment

LOL...that is not normal. Halloween is the one night a year I really let loose a bit and have fun. Last couple of years were more tame than what I grew accustomed to previously. My significant other is not quite as carefree as I, so I had to make a couple of changes.
          meaning your costume involved most of your clothes? lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

meaning your costume involved most of your clothes? lol
            Oh no....I only wore bikini bottoms. We were at her friends' party after all, not mine. Well, shoes too.

Comment

How was everyone's Halloween weekend?
              Omg
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Oh no....I only wore bikini bottoms. We were at her friends' party after all, not mine. Well, shoes too.
                hahaha awesome.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Omg
                  That really could go either way....

Comment

That really could go either way....
                    It went both ways LOL

Had a house party, **** was wild. Then we went to the club and my friend started complaining becaus of course.
                    Being with 15 drunk people in public isn't ideal, but it happened lol.

Anyway, went back to my place and the party continued. It was around 2 AM and I was shutting everything down. 9 of my friends from home were staying with me, and all of them went to bed except..for..one.

She was so loud and rude. Was being disrespectful when I told her the party was over and we were going to sleep now. Also my roommate was home and she had work in the morning. We can't party until 6 AM. She went and turned on the speakers super loud lol, started calling people to come over. Almost got i to a fight with another one of our friend's because she was disrespectful as hell. Fortunately she passed out soon after.

Morning after she was like "omggg i'm soo sorry for my behavior omgg i'm such a mess!" Uh..that's one way to put it haha. But it was really funnbefore all that.

Comment

• Also, I had sex.

Comment

It went both ways LOL

Had a house party, **** was wild. Then we went to the club and my friend started complaining becaus of course.
                        Being with 15 drunk people in public isn't ideal, but it happened lol.

Anyway, went back to my place and the party continued. It was around 2 AM and I was shutting everything down. 9 of my friends from home were staying with me, and all of them went to bed except..for..one.

She was so loud and rude. Was being disrespectful when I told her the party was over and we were going to sleep now. Also my roommate was home and she had work in the morning. We can't party until 6 AM. She went and turned on the speakers super loud lol, started calling people to come over. Almost got i to a fight with another one of our friend's because she was disrespectful as hell. Fortunately she passed out soon after.

Morning after she was like "omggg i'm soo sorry for my behavior omgg i'm such a mess!" Uh..that's one way to put it haha. But it was really funnbefore all that.
                        Sorry, rough way to end the night.

Comment

Also, I had sex.
                          Well of course.

Anybody new?

Comment

• we handed out candy, got to see my grandkids Eli the dinosaur , Aubrey the ladybug and Isaac the pumpkin ..... priceless

Comment

• as of yesterday, Eli Manning has more TDs than Joe Montana.

Comment

Well of course.

Anybody new?
                                Nooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X