Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His name is prob Vasilli or Vasilios or something.

I've know 2 Greek guys who went by Bill and they both had similar names Greek names lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Someone tell me a story.
      A boat docked in a tiny Mexican village. An American tourist, Tony, complimented the Mexican fisherman on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took him to catch them. 'Not very long,' answered Gener, the fisherman.

'Then why didn't you stay out longer and catch more?' asked Tony. Gener explained that his small catch was sufficient to meet his needs and those of his family.

Tony inquired, 'But what do you do with the rest of your time?'

'I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, and take a siesta with my wife. In the evenings I go into the village to see my friends, dance a little, play the guitar, and sing a few songs. I have a full life.'

Tony interrupted rather rudely, 'I have a Business Studies degree and I can help you. You should start by fishing longer every day. You can sell the extra fish you catch. With the revenue, you can buy a bigger boat, catch even more fish. With the extra money you will soon be able to buy a second one and a third one and so on until you have an entire fleet of trawlers. Instead of selling your fish to a middleman, you can negotiate directly with the processing plants and maybe even open your own plant. You can then leave this little village and move to Cancun, Acapulco, Los Angeles, or even New York City. From there you can direct your huge enterprise.'

'How long would that take?' wondered Gener, the Mexican fisherman. 'Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years,' replied Tony condescendingly. 'And after that?' Gener asked.

'After that you'll be able to retire, live in a tiny village near the sea, sleep late, fish a little, play with your grandchildren, take a siesta with your wife, and spend your evenings in the village, dancing, playing the guitar, and singing with your friends.'

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Greeks LOVE giving free hand outs.

Why do you think they called her Jackie O?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          A boat docked in a tiny Mexican village. An American tourist, Tony, complimented the Mexican fisherman on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took him to catch them. 'Not very long,' answered Gener, the fisherman.

'Then why didn't you stay out longer and catch more?' asked Tony. Gener explained that his small catch was sufficient to meet his needs and those of his family.

Tony inquired, 'But what do you do with the rest of your time?'

'I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, and take a siesta with my wife. In the evenings I go into the village to see my friends, dance a little, play the guitar, and sing a few songs. I have a full life.'

Tony interrupted rather rudely, 'I have a Business Studies degree and I can help you. You should start by fishing longer every day. You can sell the extra fish you catch. With the revenue, you can buy a bigger boat, catch even more fish. With the extra money you will soon be able to buy a second one and a third one and so on until you have an entire fleet of trawlers. Instead of selling your fish to a middleman, you can negotiate directly with the processing plants and maybe even open your own plant. You can then leave this little village and move to Cancun, Acapulco, Los Angeles, or even New York City. From there you can direct your huge enterprise.'

'How long would that take?' wondered Gener, the Mexican fisherman. 'Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years,' replied Tony condescendingly. 'And after that?' Gener asked.

'After that you'll be able to retire, live in a tiny village near the sea, sleep late, fish a little, play with your grandchildren, take a siesta with your wife, and spend your evenings in the village, dancing, playing the guitar, and singing with your friends.'
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• That was the wrong gif...but I went and pasted the copied link again and the same image appeared....weird...

But I kinda like the gif, so it can stay....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Thats my gif.

Comment

In the Greek military, how do you separate the boys from the men?

With a crowbar.
                nice.
                Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                nahhh sonnnn. Everytime you stalk me on facebook, youre lookin at the Italian Stallion. btw, that reminds me i forgot to accept your freind request lol. will do that when i get home hopefully lol</P>

Q: In Greece, how do you separate the men from the boys?</P>

A: With a crowbar</P>

yep....i just went there.....</P>
                nice.

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Q: In the greek military, how do you separate the men from the boys?

A: with a crowbar
                nice.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• MUAHAHAHAHA....classic line for sure.
                  Did I use them all towards you? lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• So Langford and Jimmy for Bennet, MH?

Comment

MUAHAHAHAHA....classic line for sure.
                      Did I use them all towards you? lol
                      67%

Comment

So Langford and Jimmy for Bennet, MH?
                        why don't you guys use the "propose trade" and "counteroffer" buttons?

Comment

Thats my gif.
                          here's one you can use to respond to homers.

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So Langford and Jimmy for Bennet, MH?
                            No...You misunderstood. I would include Jimmy but you would have to give something else up. I didn't actually see anyone on your roster.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• "Ya Honor, this here case is about sex and bacon grease."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                No...You misunderstood. I would include Jimmy but you would have to give something else up. I didn't actually see anyone on your roster.
                                you couldn't find anything? really?

Comment

Working...
                                X