This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    @nytimesworld: Mexico’s Supreme Court opens door to legalizing marijuana use https://t.co/bJ9WVWRFo5 https://t.co/LLcpmtGZMh

Now all the U.S. has to do is legalize it, and no more drug cartels and gang wars
    Not that simple at all Rudes. Big time cartels push mostly the hard stuff, thats where the money is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Not that simple at all Rudes. Big time cartels push mostly the hard stuff, thats where the money is.
      Strictly marijuana, those cartels would be **** down. Their entire lifeline is prohibition. And not just in the US either.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Strictly marijuana, those cartels would be **** down. Their entire lifeline is prohibition. And not just in the US either.
        So all drugs should be legal is what youre saying?
        Its not like the prohibition in the 20's.

Comment

So all drugs should be legal is what youre saying?
          Its not like the prohibition in the 20's.
          It's still prohibited, federally. Yes, states can make it legal, but that doesn't mean you can smoke freely in NJ, or Texas without getting in trouble.
          And honestly, I don't like the idea of things like heroin or cocaine being made available for everyone..but alcohol can be just as dangerous, and cigarettes..don't get me started. My point is that people should have the free will to make their own decisions with their own bodies.

Comment

It's still prohibited, federally. Yes, states can make it legal, but that doesn't mean you can smoke freely in NJ, or Texas without getting in trouble.
            And honestly, I don't like the idea of things like heroin or cocaine being made available for everyone..but alcohol can be just as dangerous, and cigarettes..don't get me started. My point is that people should have the free will to make their own decisions with their own bodies.
            It would wreck our country.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              How?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                worse than baby boomers? doubt it
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  worse than baby boomers? doubt it
                  Baby boomers are the biggest whiners on the planet. Good Lord, STFUUUUUUU.

Comment

Yea life must have been so hard when jobs were served up on silver platters and nobody had to work an hour of overtime in their life to be able to afford a home and a family.
                    lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea life must have been so hard when jobs were served up on silver platters and nobody had to work an hour of overtime in their life to be able to afford a home and a family.
                      lol
                      Then turn around and yell at Millenials/ Gen Xer's for being spoiled lol haha jokes

Comment

Then turn around and yell at Millenials/ Gen Xer's for being spoiled lol haha jokes
                        Yup! Like they so easily forget who ****ed up this world that they left us to live in. haha mad jokes.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

How did you land Williams? Corruption in the commishs office.
                          12 leagues, Dez
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Yup! Like they so easily forget who ****ed up this world that they left us to live in. haha mad jokes.
                            "You all and your technology are ruining this country!"

...they say as they log onto Facebook from their computers and phones.

Comment

Baby boomers are the biggest winners on the planet. Good Lord, STFUUUUUUU.
                              Jealous.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

More than millennials? Really?

That seems hard to believe.

Sarcasman, whining baby boomer

Comment

Working...
                                X