• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    More than millennials? Really?

That seems hard to believe.

Sarcasman, whining baby boomer
    Millennials are more like......."take care of me......PLEASE!!!!"
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      In the Greek military, how do you separate the boys from the men?

With a crowbar.
      And you make fun of my jokes.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        your bed is just a shelf for your body when you're not using it.
        Maybe yours is....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Not that simple at all Rudes. Big time cartels push mostly the hard stuff, thats where the money is.
          Well soft stuff is harder to push as it has more give to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            It's still prohibited, federally. Yes, states can make it legal, but that doesn't mean you can smoke freely in NJ, or Texas without getting in trouble.
            And honestly, I don't like the idea of things like heroin or cocaine being made available for everyone..but alcohol can be just as dangerous, and cigarettes..don't get me started. My point is that people should have the free will to make their own decisions with their own bodies.
            Huh...prohibit heroin and cocaine but allow pot because people should be able to make their own choices???? You need to pick a new argument or change your stance, that one doesn't wash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              More than millennials? Really?

That seems hard to believe.

Sarcasman, whining baby boomer
              Yes, more than us.

Millenials don't whine unless we want/need something. Y'all whine and complain just because you hate everything and everyone.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Huh...prohibit heroin and cocaine but allow pot because people should be able to make their own choices???? You need to pick a new argument or change your stance, that one doesn't wash.
                Where did I say prohibit heroin and cocaine?

I said I don't like the idea of it being available, but I never said it should NOT be illegal. and I said I don't like the idea of it because those drugs actually KILL people. Not weed.

Comment

• In my opinion, everything should be legal and regulated. You think making crack illegal will stop a crackhead from obtaining it? Yeah right.
                  I can get weed in my sleep.
                  Same thing with coke, maybe even meth. (I don't do those drugs). Like, what's the point? It's all around us. We are wasting money on a pointless "drug war" that's actually increased the drug use in this country. Addicts will find a way to get what they want, and cartels are more than willing to die and kill others trying to give it to them.

Comment

Yes, more than us.

Millenials don't whine unless we want/need something. Y'all whine and complain just because you hate everything and everyone.
                    Not everyone.....Just Millennials.......Who suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Not everyone.
                      Yes, everyone and everything.

You being on this board alone proves that you love to complain. Sorry boomers.

Comment

Where did I say prohibit heroin and cocaine?

I said I don't like the idea of it being available, but I never said it should NOT be illegal. and I said I don't like the idea of it because those drugs actually KILL people. Not weed.
                        ah...misunderstood....I don't have a dog in this fight, but left up to me, I say legalize it....people are already dumb as rocks it can't make it much worse.

Comment

ah...misunderstood....I don't have a dog in this fight, but left up to me, I say legalize it....people are already dumb as rocks it can't make it much worse.
                          Makes sense. We have to compete against China, Japan, Brazil and the rest of the world....Let's all be a bunch of pot heads. That'll make us more competitive.

Comment

It's ok.

That's my stance as well. People are going to find a way to do it, and they are going to do whatever it takes to get it. Why the hell are we wasting money on trying to stop that? It's never worked.....

Comment

Not everyone.....Just Millennials.......Who suck.
                              I wonder who made the millenials suck so bad?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Makes sense. We have to compete against China, Japan, Brazil and the rest of the world....Let's all be a bunch of pot heads. That'll make us more competitive.
                                I'm pretty sure the people who don't smoke weed already.....won't smoke it if it's legalized...MAYBE a small percentage, but I doubt the majority of the country will be running to smoke pot. Obviously the people who already smoke it will continue.

You should be more upset that your tax dollars are being wasted on a 20 year old sitting in jail because he was caught with not even a gram of a friggin' plant.

Comment

Working...
                                X