This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I wonder who made the millenials suck so bad?
    hello.

and they all believed in "reefer madness" LOL.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      In my opinion, everything should be legal and regulated. You think making crack illegal will stop a crackhead from obtaining it? Yeah right.
      I can get weed in my sleep.
      Same thing with coke, maybe even meth. (I don't do those drugs). Like, what's the point? It's all around us. We are wasting money on a pointless "drug war" that's actually increased the drug use in this country. Addicts will find a way to get what they want, and cartels are more than willing to die and kill others trying to give it to them.
      Regulate it, **** that, instead of spending dollars on keeping it off the street you will spend those same dollars on the bureaucracy of regulating it. If you don't think legalizing drugs won't increase consumption, I have a bridge to sell you. Kids think that when they are railing against adult supervision, unfortunately it is no closer to reality than a love affair with some hot vampire.

Regulate it...pssshh...talk about something our combined governments have been whole unsuccessful at doing effectively at any level since this country was born. But aside from that great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Makes sense. We have to compete against China, Japan, Brazil and the rest of the world....Let's all be a bunch of pot heads. That'll make us more competitive.
        No it doesn't, but stupid people tend to hold onto their stupid like the last rock on the edge of a cliff. I'm no longer willing to put money and effort behind stopping them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Makes sense. We have to compete against China, Japan, Brazil and the rest of the world....Let's all be a bunch of pot heads. That'll make us more competitive.
          omg
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

In my opinion, everything should be legal and regulated. You think making crack illegal will stop a crackhead from obtaining it? Yeah right.
            I can get weed in my sleep.
            Same thing with coke, maybe even meth. (I don't do those drugs). Like, what's the point? It's all around us. We are wasting money on a pointless "drug war" that's actually increased the drug use in this country. Addicts will find a way to get what they want, and cartels are more than willing to die and kill others trying to give it to them.
            "Like, whats the point?We are wasting money on a pointless "drug war" that's actually increased the drug use in this country."

Like you just said "cartels are more than willing to die and kill"....Theyre criminals. You just answered your own question.

And another thing. Legalization in Mexico might be good for people like you and me, but this gives the green light for drug lords too push much MUCH more weight into our country, and with that comes the criminals and the violence.

Crack and heroine devastated minority communities throughout the country until a huge crack down ("war on drugs")started up in the 80's. NYC was a **** hole outside of Manhattan in the late 70's early 80's.

Comment

• I hear that legalizing marijuana will also cure cancer and social injustice.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the people who don't smoke weed already.....won't smoke it if it's legalized...MAYBE a small percentage, but I doubt the majority of the country will be running to smoke pot. Obviously the people who already smoke it will continue.

You should be more upset that your tax dollars are being wasted on a 20 year old sitting in jail because he was caught with not even a gram of a friggin' plant.
                Not many states do that anymore, if any. Theyll give you a ticket.

And hes an idiot for getting caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  "Like, whats the point?We are wasting money on a pointless "drug war" that's actually increased the drug use in this country."

Like you just said "cartels are more than willing to die and kill"....Theyre criminals. You just answered your own question.

but this gives the green light for drug lords too push much MUCH more weight into our country,
                  No.

If we are allowed to grow our own weed in our own homes and our OWN backyards, we won't need Mexico, Colombia, or any of those countries. Drug cartels would have no work, why would they have to import their drugs when we can just grow our own in our own damn backyards?

Same thing we these street dealers and hustlers. I won't need to go by from Jerome when I can legally grow my own in the comforts of my home. They'd have no work.

Comment

why, because he's black???

Comment

• That's why prohibiting it is just stupid. Other countries know we're trying to get it, and they are more than willing to provide it to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        I hear that legalizing marijuana will also cure cancer and social injustice.
                        Stop hanging with Guru

Comment

Not many states do that anymore, if any. Theyll give you a ticket.

SOME have decriminalized it...SOME.

and even then, NOBODY should be ticketed for a plant. Not you, not me, not even Morehead.

And we are actually bigger idiots for wasting our tax dollars just because some kid wants to get high lol. Who cares? He's not hurting anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            I hear that legalizing marijuana will also cure cancer and social injustice.
                            well yeah its the miracle drug the government doesn't want you to know about ....it also helps LB's cover TE's better
                            Last edited by byron; 11-04-2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

No.

If we are allowed to grow our own weed in our own homes and our OWN backyards, we won't need Mexico, Colombia, or any of those countries. Drug cartels would have no work, why would they have to import their drugs when we can just grow our own in our own damn backyards?

Same thing we these street dealers and hustlers. I won't need to go by from Jerome when I can legally grow my own in the comforts of my home. They'd have no work.
                              Yes, well trade Mexican cartels for home grown American cartels. What about people who live in the city, where are they growing it?
                              There will always be dealers and hustlers Rudy. Like I said in the beginning, its not that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                well yeah its the miracle drug the government doesn't want you to know about ....it also helps LB's cover TE's better
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X