This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    well yeah its the miracle drug the government doesn't want you to know about ....it also helps LB's cover TE's better
    im gonna have to correct you there, Byron. It helps all positions cover TEs better. That's why Will Hill shut Jimmy Graham down last year tbqh.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Regulate it, **** that, instead of spending dollars on keeping it off the street you will spend those same dollars on the bureaucracy of regulating it. If you don't think legalizing drugs won't increase consumption, I have a bridge to sell you. Kids think that when they are railing against adult supervision, unfortunately it is no closer to reality than a love affair with some hot vampire.

Regulate it...pssshh...talk about something our combined governments have been whole unsuccessful at doing effectively at any level since this country was born. But aside from that great idea.
      Well hold on...there are ways you can regulate it. Let's look at D.C.

If you're over 21, you are allowed to use it for recreational use on your own property, and you are allowed to have 3 plants minimum.
      If you are under 21 and are found with pot, the cops confiscate it and you have to show proof you are over age 21 to get it back If not, it's there's and you may be ticketed. .

If you're over 21 and the cops take your weed, in order to retrieve
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Yes, well trade Mexican cartels for home grown American cartels. What about people who live in the city, where are they growing it?
        There will always be dealers and hustlers Rudy. Like I said in the beginning, its not that simple.
        It wouldn't wipe them all out, but the majority of them would not be needed. People would be legally growing their own, oh and it would be great if we could purchase our own seeds legally as well.

American Cartels? For what? Lol. You don't see American Cartels for alcohol..because the **** is legal.

Comment

• Pot makes people more charitable IMO, so if we legalize it, charities will get more money, and we'll no longer need social welfare programs. Savings all around people. You guys gotta start thinking in terms of second steps.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Pot makes people more charitable IMO, so if we legalize it, charities will get more money, and we'll no longer need social welfare programs. Savings all around people. You guys gotta start thinking in terms of second steps.
            IMO you sound high right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              IMO you sound high right now
              Rudy, the legalize pot argument is fairly straightforward -- people should be allowed to make their own choices. You undermine its simplicity by speculating on the systemic effects of revised legislation.

Comment

im gonna have to correct you there, Byron. It helps all positions cover TEs better. That's why Will Hill shut Jimmy Graham down last year tbqh.
                well see there you go we need to have more studies more football players sucking the weed ...hell it may well help running backs find lanes and holes to run in....the gd guverment is holding us all hostage with laws ...

Comment

Rudy, the legalize pot argument is fairly straightforward -- people should be allowed to make their own choices. You undermine its simplicity by speculating on the systemic effects of revised legislation.
                  It's not just as simple as making your own choices.

The legality of weed has systemic effects, which is why it's illegal in the first place. If it was just about people "making their own choices" I'm sure weed would be introduced much easier, but it's not just about that, and I know you know that.

Comment

The legality of weed has systemic effects, which is why it's illegal in the first place.
                    If it's illegal, then we don't know the systemic effects of it's legality; not in this country, at least. We can only know what the aftershock will be after it's all said and done. Until then, it's just speculation rooted in plausibility, i.e., hot air.

Which isn't to say I'm against legalizing it. That's just to say that the rosy notions of "this will be better" and "that will happen" and blah blah blah assumes an understanding of a social ecology that is fundamentally unable to be understood that thoroughly.

Comment

If it's illegal, then we don't know the systemic effects of it's legality; not in this country, at least. We can only know what the aftershock will be after it's all said and done. Until then, it's just speculation rooted in plausibility, i.e., hot air.

Which isn't to say I'm against legalizing it. That's just to say that the rosy notions of "this will be better" and "that will happen" and blah blah blah assumes an understanding of a social ecology that is fundamentally unable to be understood that thoroughly.
                      Oh, i'm not talking about once it's made legal then everything will be all rosy cozy. That was never my stance, ever lmao.

I'm saying it should be legal because it should have never been made illegal in the first damn place.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I wonder who made the millenials suck so bad?
                        Must be other people. They aren't responsible for their own suckiness.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Just decriminalize.
                          But don't encourage. No friggin pot stores. The world is ****ed up enough.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Oh, i'm not talking about once it's made legal then everything will be all rosy cozy. That was never my stance, ever lmao.

I'm saying it should be legal because it should have never been made illegal in the first damn place.
                            i must've just been imagining the posts regarding the immediate destruction of vicious cartels

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Just decriminalize.
                              But don't encourage. No friggin pot stores. The world is ****ed up enough.
                              Nobody is encouraging anything.
                              Making something legal isn't encouraging it. Why do conservatives get so defensive and uneasy about things like this? Nobody is going to force you to smoke weed if you don't want to. Nobody even cares.

So there can be ABC stores for alcohol, but Pot stores are a no no? Ok.Because you will definitely be forced to enter a weed shop against your own will and purchase OG Kush lol.

Comment

i must've just been imagining the posts regarding the immediate destruction of vicious cartels
                                Uh...that's not really rosy cozy, it's just common sense.

If I have the ability to grow my own weed in my own home, legally...why oh why would I have to go to a drug dealer? i have my own. And if the drug dealers can grow their own weed, why would they need to hook up with homies in Mexico? This is what i'm saying...keeping it illegal is just giving those drug cartels a reason to keep pushing it here.

Will Sinaloa and what not die out in one day? No, but I guarantee you their pockets would take a serious hit. There existence would be in jeopardy.
                                So if everyone is concerned about the aftermath of it's legality, blame your government for making it illegal AND putting it as a substance 1 drug in the first place, not the weed.
                                Last edited by Rudy; 11-04-2015, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X