Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Lol you guys took ONE point I made and then went haywire. Jesus.



    I want to smoke pot because I want to. That's clearly obvious and you guys already know that. The drug cartel thing is another point I was trying to make. I
    But thhat was your main point, you started off with that. And you were slayed.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lol i'm on your side of the argument. I think she's just looking for you to say "yes, it's not 100% accurate, but..." instead of just telling her she's wrong. Because she does make a point. Granted it's a point that is probably not valid since it honestly just makes sense to me that more undisciplined people smoking means more people making terrible decisions
      What's not 100% accurate? All i'm saying is you can't say pot caused a damn car crash just because it was detected in your system. Pot can stay in your system for months, and you don't even have to be smoking. It's not that hard to understand.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        But thhat was your main point, you started off with that. And you were slayed.
        Slayed how? My view hasn't changed one bit lol

        And you guys made it my main point or whatever. You all assumed that that was the number one reason I wanted pot legalized.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • And if you're so worried about people acting "fearless" on pot and all of these car accidents are a result of pot use, why do you want it decriminalized at all then?
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            lmao....she's probably not wording it the way she wants to.
            Her point (and I'm not sure it's a good one cuz statistically it's a sound argument) is that since marijuana stays in your system for an extended period of time, doesn't mean you were high at the time of an accident.
            yeah but if its in your system the question becomes how much is to much what's a safe level to operate a car under ... anyhow its not a simple legalize question and it won't come without restrictions and regulations ...and like you say they will probably differ from state to state ....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by byron View Post
              yeah but if its in your system the question becomes how much is to much what's a safe level to operate a car under ... anyhow its not a simple legalize question and it won't come without restrictions and regulations ...and like you say they will probably differ from state to state ....
              I'm all for regulation, when it becomes legal..it's going to be regulated. It has to be.
              You don't want 12 year olds smoking pot.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                And where are these stats BTW
                http://dailysignal.com/2014/08/08/tr...rise-colorado/
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Slayed how? My view hasn't changed one bit lol

                  And you guys made it my main point or whatever.
                  lol
                  Nah nah nahhh, Your first post on the matter was
                  "@nytimesworld: Mexico’s Supreme Court opens door to legalizing marijuana use https://t.co/bJ9WVWRFo5 https://t.co/LLcpmtGZMh



                  Now all the U.S. has to do is legalize it, and no more drug cartels and gang wars"


                  YOU yourself led us to believe this was your main point.

                  Comment


                  • Welp, this is all I need to know


                    "In the spirit of full disclosure, I am strongly against the legalization of marijuana and have written and spoken about it here, here, here and here."


                    Good Lord, this entire article is basically my damn point. Thanks Morehead.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      lol
                      Nah nah nahhh, Your first post on the matter was
                      "@nytimesworld: Mexico’s Supreme Court opens door to legalizing marijuana use https://t.co/bJ9WVWRFo5 https://t.co/LLcpmtGZMh



                      Now all the U.S. has to do is legalize it, and no more drug cartels and gang wars"


                      YOU yourself led us to believe this was your main point.
                      I didn't lead anyone anywhere. You made the conscious decision to make that my main point.
                      "Then why say it first??"

                      Uhh hmm idk, Mexico...drug cartels...relevance at the time?
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        And if you're so worried about people acting "fearless" on pot and all of these car accidents are a result of pot use, why do you want it decriminalized at all then?
                        Fearless? Pot?
                        shtuff I got now makes me pnoid as hell yo.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Welp, this is all I need to know


                          "In the spirit of full disclosure, I am strongly against the legalization of marijuana and have written and spoken about it here, here, here and here."


                          Good Lord, this entire article is basically my damn point. Thanks Morehead.
                          Stats are stats. You can spin them differently if it works for you. Bottom line is I spent time in Colorado. My daughter has lived there for over a year and there is buyers remorse going on there.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            I didn't lead anyone anywhere. You made the conscious decision to make that my main point.
                            "Then why say it first??"

                            Uhh hmm idk, Mexico...drug cartels...relevance at the time?
                            relevance at the time? you brought the whole thing up Rudith lol
                            Take the L like a champ.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Stats are stats. You can spin them differently if it works for you. Bottom line is I spent time in Colorado. My daughter has lived there for over a year and there is buyers remorse going on there.
                              Stats are meaningless without context.
                              And none of your stats prove anything.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                relevance at the time? you brought the whole thing up Rudith lol
                                Take the L like a champ.
                                What does this even mean? I know I brought it up? Lmao that wasn't what I was arguing.
                                I'm saying the cartel thing was brought up because of what the tweet was about, MEXICO.
                                MEXICO is the home of infamous drug cartels. It was relevant at the time to bring up the drug cartel point.


                                You have to be high right now.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X