This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Did you see the northern lights, I forgot.
    No, they haven't been visible yet here, I've tried both nights. Near my parents house there's a huge hill that has a clear view of my whole county
    ....I feel like we're getting trolled by the internet lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Fearless? Pot?
      shtuff I got now makes me pnoid as hell yo.
      haha Got my hands on some **** like years ago probably the main reason I stopped using ...my drug of choice was always alcohol I got far more pleasure from cold ones than I ever got from smoking rope

Comment

fo sho
        she's too sweet to ever act the way you're insinuating by "wearing the pants"
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Stats are meaningless without context.
          And none of your stats prove anything.
          You mean that stats are meaningless as long as you can contort your perspective sufficiently to dismiss them to fit your point of view.

Now I see......You sound high.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            haha Got my hands on some **** like years ago probably the main reason I stopped using ...my drug of choice was always alcohol I got far more pleasure from cold ones than I ever got from smoking rope
            Can't stand alcohol.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              You mean that stats are meaningless as long as you can contort your perspective sufficiently to dismiss them to fit your point of view.

Now I see......You sound high.
              I can say the same with your point.
              Actually, I've been saying this the last few posts, boomer.

Comment

I can say the same with your point.
                Actually, I've been saying this the last few posts, boomer.
                You have yet to explain any other possibility that deaths would double in this context.

Comment

Can't stand alcohol.
                  You can't stand because you drank too much probably....
                  You need to learn your limits lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What does this even mean? I know I brought it up? Lmao that wasn't what I was arguing.
                    I'm saying the cartel thing was brought up because of what the tweet was about, MEXICO.
                    MEXICO is the home of infamous drug cartels. It was relevant at the time to bring up the drug cartel point.

You have to be high right now.
                    Ok, for future reference, dont make something thats not your main point your main point.

Comment

You have yet to explain any other possibility that deaths would double in this context.
                      Uhhhh maybe they were on prescription medicine? Maybe they were speeding or texting or distracted? Maybe they were having a medical issue at the time? You can't rule those things out, and only point to, well they had weed in their system. And it probably wasn't even enough to impair the driver. How much THC was found after the autopsy? They only talked about marijuana in the article, but failed to mention anything else.

The guy is against the legalization of marijuana too. So please halt on the whole "contorting your view thing" when the author of the article doesn't even want it legalized, and you're quoting it like the gospel.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        You can't stand because you drank too much probably....
                        You need to learn your limits lol
                        It's not about limits or throwing up. It's just not a fun social habit in my opinion.

Occasionally I drink and get drunk, or I might have a beer here and there, but I can live without it and not miss it one bit.

Comment

Ok, for future reference, dont make something thats not your main point your main point.
                          It wasn't my main point.
                          Don't assume what my main points are. Just simply ask.

Comment

Uhhhh maybe they were on prescription medicine? Maybe they were speeding or texting or distracted? Maybe they were having a medical issue at the time? You can't rule those things out, and only point to, well they had weed in their system. And it probably wasn't even enough to impair the driver. How much THC was found after the autopsy? They only talked about marijuana in the article, but failed to mention anything else.

The guy is against the legalization of marijuana too. So please halt on the whole "contorting your view thing" when the author of the article doesn't even want it legalized, and you're quoting it like the gospel.
                            Right...Traffic deaths where the deceased had pot in their system, have doubled since pot was legalized because they all decided to text while driving.

Comment

Her main point is that she wants pot legalized because she smokes a lot of pot.
                              The consequences to others or to society in general are to be dismissed because she wants to smoke pot.

Comment

Right...Traffic deaths where the deceased had pot in their system, have doubled since pot was legalized because they all decided to text while driving.
                                It's a possibility.
                                Just because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't mean it's not possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X