This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    It's not about limits or throwing up. It's just not a fun social habit in my opinion.

Occasionally I drink and get drunk, or I might have a beer here and there, but I can live without it and not miss it one bit.
    yeah its much more fun to smoke illegal drugs and finance the drug cartels ......

JT rudy

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Her main point is that she wants pot legalized because she smokes a lot of pot.
      The consequences to others or to society in general are to be dismissed because she wants to smoke pot.
      What consequences to society? You posting an article from a guy who doesn't want it legalized, and is clearly clearly biased on the matter is not sufficient evidence that pot will cause a disturbance to society.

Perhaps if you posted some more evidence from a neutral standpoint, you'd have a better argument.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

It's not about limits or throwing up. It's just not a fun social habit in my opinion.

Occasionally I drink and get drunk, or I might have a beer here and there, but I can live without it and not miss it one bit.
        It's a fun social environment. I think you're doing it wrong. lol
        Live without it? jeez im not talking about a chemical dependence....I just like going out with my friends for beers!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          yeah its much more fun to smoke illegal drugs and finance the drug cartels ......

JT rudy

Haha well if it were LEGAL here, I wouldn't have to finance illegal drug cartels, right Byron? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            It's a fun social environment. I think you're doing it wrong. lol
            Live without it? jeez im not talking about a chemical dependence....I just like going out with my friends for beers!
            Yes, going out for beers is not fun to me.
            I'm not doing it wrong (how does one go out for drinks wrong).
            I just don't think drinking is that fun, especially not as fun as getting high. Obviously I'm heavily biased.

Comment

Yes, going out for beers is not fun to me.
              I'm not doing it wrong (how does one go out for drinks wrong).
              I just don't think drinking is that fun, especially not as fun as getting high. Obviously I'm heavily biased.
              lol, being a stoner is such a loner activity, that's why.

I don't drink by myself, that's for sure.

Plus, who smokes and says "OMG THIS IS THE BEST PARTY EVERRRRRRR!!!" lmao
              i feel like 95% of people turn to useless mush when they are stoned.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Not me lol, you're just thinking of stereotypical stoners.

Comment

Haha well if it were LEGAL here, I wouldn't have to finance illegal drug cartels, right Byron? :-)
                  one day it probably will be legal in the mean time it is what it is .....You know its not like smoking dope or wanting it legal is anything new .....I have friends the same age as I am who have been smoking the **** since high school... many grow their own.... anyhow

Comment

one day it probably will be legal in the mean time it is what it is .....You know its not like smoking dope or wanting it legal is anything new .....I have friends the same age as I am who have been smoking the **** since high school... many grow their own.... anyhow
                    I'm sure they have a license for it, or are just super risky.
                    I'm not growing any before it's legalized otherwise my *** is going to jail.

Comment

I'm sure they have a license for it, or are just super risky.
                      I'm not growing any before it's legalized otherwise my *** is going to jail.
                      nah they just do it few plants here and there ....although these days you can get a license to grow for the Medical market.......

Comment

haha Got my hands on some **** like years ago probably the main reason I stopped using ...my drug of choice was always alcohol I got far more pleasure from cold ones than I ever got from smoking rope
                        Yea no more of that stuff.
                        I like having a few, I just hate the hangover more than I like being drunk. lol

Comment

What consequences to society? You posting an article from a guy who doesn't want it legalized, and is clearly clearly biased on the matter is not sufficient evidence that pot will cause a disturbance to society.

Perhaps if you posted some more evidence from a neutral standpoint, you'd have a better argument.
                          You know what the consequences are, more crime and more violence from these cartels all the way down to the people pushing on the streets.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            You know what the consequences are, more crime and more violence from these cartels all the way down to the people pushing on the streets.
                            Why would cartel crime increase? We won't need their drugs from their country anymore when we have our own.
                            Street dealers wouldn't need to push if I can grow my own, or purchase my own.

Comment

• If you guys were talking about little kids getting their hands on it, THAT would be a better point.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X