This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    oh....I only post photos that I can see obviously. my ability to see your pics has to do with where they are hosted, not the fact that I cant see pics lol

it's because things are blocked at work etc.
    gotcha
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      happened to me last night I'm still awake at 3am up at 8am....it seems to happen on night when I haven't done much during the day...yesterday I drove the wife around to a couple of different appointments basically just sat around all day ....
      Your circadian rhythm seems off
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

ugh it's the worst, right??
        I felt so restless, and I woke up at 1am....couldn't fall asleep again, took zzQuil, smoked a cig, and laid down for what felt like an eternity. stared at the wall until who knows....then next thing I know my alarm is going off at 6am
        yeah I just toss and turn like I'm on the edge of going to sleep any kind of noise or movement from my wife or one of the dogs keeps its going...

Comment

• I slept great last night.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Nice stuff, both dezzz and byron....

I'd ask you come do some work at my place but I'm an absolute ***** to work for
            Last edited by Sarcasman; 11-06-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

ugh it's the worst, right??
              I felt so restless, and I woke up at 1am....couldn't fall asleep again, took zzQuil, smoked a cig, and laid down for what felt like an eternity. stared at the wall until who knows....then next thing I know my alarm is going off at 6am
              that sucks, for you too B

I'm so lucky that I've never had any issues falling asleep and I don't need much of it 4 or 5 hours a night and I'm good
              Last edited by Sarcasman; 11-06-2015, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                yeah I just toss and turn like I'm on the edge of going to sleep any kind of noise or movement from my wife or one of the dogs keeps its going...
                I'm a really light sleeper. Any tossing and turning from my wife, clicks from the heater, the heat or ac turning on and off, anything, wakes me up. I'm completely neurotic about it too.

I have a white noise machine to block it all out. We got a temperapedic (spelling) to fix the tossing and turning isssue.
                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• With our luck JPP will blow his acl on his first snap

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    With our luck JPP will blow his acl on his first snap
                    probably.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      With our luck JPP will blow his acl on his first snap
                      I know you're trying to be funny but it is a huge problem putting a guy out there in an NFL game without having a camp or other preparation.
                      The chance of injury is very high in a situation like this.

Comment

• Just saw a news blurb on our in-branch tvs that 4 Blink 182 albums are going to be re-released on cassette by some distributor lol.

That's cool and retro and everything, but.....how are people going to listen to them!?!?!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I know you're trying to be funny but it is a huge problem putting a guy out there in an NFL game without having a camp or other preparation.
                          The chance of injury is very high in a situation like this.

What's the alternative?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            What's the alternative?
                            Desperate times I guess.....

Comment

Just saw a news blurb on our in-branch tvs that 4 Blink 182 albums are going to be re-released on cassette by some distributor lol.

That's cool and retro and everything, but.....how are people going to listen to them!?!?!
                              I'm going to have to assume with a cassette deck?

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                                I'm a really light sleeper. Any tossing and turning from my wife, clicks from the heater, the heat or ac turning on and off, anything, wakes me up. I'm completely neurotic about it too.

I have a white noise machine to block it all out. We got a temperapedic (spelling) to fix the tossing and turning isssue.
                                ha now that you mention that I just started using the wood furnace at night....I installed early this spring and haven't used it much it runs quite different than our other one did..Two nights in a row the blower motor has woke me up and down cellar I head to check on it ...maybe part of what happened last night...I'm pretty neurotic about knowing how things function mechanically around here .....especially that furnace ....

Comment

Working...
                                X