Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm about to make the Analyst go mental because I posted that Brees'ze isn't elite. Drives him crazy lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Hahaha....JVC made some nasty shelf systems back about 15 years ago or so. They had subs built into the shelf speakers, which were full enclosure boxes, they sounded pretty good for a $400 stereo
      Ohh yea, that thing bumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Yeah, I was in Urban Outfitters last week and they were selling vinyl albums. $25!

Thank god I kept all my vinyl...
        hahahaha....
        you can get vinyl in best buy too, but I don't think they are $25, unless youre getting a box set or something. they are the same price as CDs it seems.
        I'd love a vinyl collection, but I don't think my parents kept anything.

WTF were you doing in Urban Outfitters? lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Plus the fact Cruz is bringing up guaranteed contracts when he hasnt played in over year. The guys a ****ing loser.
          He's clearly a guy who's career is on the back nine. At this point it just looks like he's trying to create a media profile for once his football money ends, which I imagine will be the expiration of this current deal..

Comment

I'm about to make the Analyst go mental because I posted that Brees'ze isn't elite. Drives him crazy lol....
            I used to chat with him in the Yankees thread.....but the kid is such a homer, and so delusional about some things that even crazy people like me cant talk to him
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hahahaha....
              you can get vinyl in best buy too, but I don't think they are $25, unless youre getting a box set or something. they are the same price as CDs it seems.

Getting clothes for my many, many, kids

Comment

He's clearly a guy who's career is on the back nine. At this point it just looks like he's trying to create a media profile for once his football money ends, which I imagine will be the expiration of this current deal..
                We'll look back 15-20 years from now, and vaguely remember him. We'll remember his monster season and that's it.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I used to chat with him in the Yankees thread.....but the kid is such a homer, and so delusional about some things that even crazy people like me cant talk to him
                  He simply can't accept that Brees is a next tier QB as if that was some kind of insult. On what planet is breez in the same class as Rodgers and Brady?

Planet Homer, that's where

Comment

What's Deathstroke? that's a comic too?
                    I really only know Marvel
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke
                    Decent character. Co-inkidink that Deadpools last name is also Wilson. Possible troll?

Comment

• had this thing for ever like since the 70's still works good you have to get the polarity right or it will lift ya

Comment

We'll look back 15-20 years from now, and vaguely remember him. We'll remember his monster season and that's it.

Yup, we should just start calling him Patrick Jeffers now,

Comment

He simply can't accept that Brees is a next tier QB as if that was some kind of insult. On what planet is breez in the same class as Rodgers and Brady?

Planet Homer, that's where
                          4-5 years ago, I would have said Brees was at that tier....not anymore though....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hahahaha....

Still have probably a hundred albums in a pile down in the cellar have come close a few times to taking them to the dump ....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke
                              Decent character. Co-inkidink that Deadpools last name is also Wilson. Possible troll?
                              CM Punk just wrote the new Drax The Destroyer, issue #1 for Marvel. Did you like Guardians?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                Still have probably a hundred albums in a pile down in the cellar have come close a few times to taking them to the dump ....
                                oh no, man!! There's some good history there!!
                                They still make record players, you should hold onto them.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X