This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    He's clearly a guy who's career is on the back nine. At this point it just looks like he's trying to create a media profile for once his football money ends, which I imagine will be the expiration of this current deal..
    He thinks hes a fashion designer. Get the **** outa heeeeeaaahh

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      oh no, man!! There's some good history there!!
      They still make record players, you should hold onto them.
      I should go through them everything from Chuck Berry to Jethro Tull .. aqualung

Comment

CM Punk just wrote the new Drax The Destroyer, issue #1 for Marvel. Did you like Guardians?
        The movie? hell yea. Never read the comics.

I have a crush on Pratt

Comment

4-5 years ago, I would have said Brees was at that tier....not anymore though..

Yeah, I never bought that. He has always made some mind numbing, head scratching decisions. Not as many as Eli, mind you but that's not the point. He ain't Rodgers or Brady and frankly has never consistently operated at that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            Still have probably a hundred albums in a pile down in the cellar have come close a few times to taking them to the dump ....
            I have a turntable I would gladly lend you, Byron.

As they say, the two things that drove me back to vinyl are the expense and the inconvenience..

Comment

Yeah, I never bought that. He has always made some mind numbing, head scratching decisions. Not as many as Eli, mind you but that's not the point. He ain't Rodgers or Brady and frankly has never consistently operated at that level.
              I agree hes not on that level but hes a damn good qb and a good person to boot. Iv always liked Breezus.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Marvel>DC

Deadpool
                I agree

but Deathstroke is still the ****.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'm about to make the Analyst go mental because I posted that Brees'ze isn't elite. Drives him crazy lol....
                  Dude, I'm in the same boat as you man.

I like Brees, a lot. I think he's a really really good QB. But I just can't put him as elite.
                  Honestly, because I know he's capable of pulling an Eli and throwing 5 picks in a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    I agree

but Deathstroke is still the ****.
                    Are you playing Arkham knight?

Comment

Are you playing Arkham knight?
                      No, Injustice: Gods Among Us.

BEST GAME EVERRRRRRRR

Comment

The movie? hell yea. Never read the comics.

]
                        Not really a comic guy, myself....but I enjoy some of the Marvel movies, Guardians of the Galaxy was an amazing movie in general.
                        But I'm a wrestling fan, and there's multiple wrestling links to it which is why I know about some of the creators etc.
                        Former WWE Champ Batista played Drax in the movie......and former WWE Champ CM Punk just wrote the new Drax comic lol. (I'm a big CM Punk fan)
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

But I'm a wrestling fan
                          JOHNNNNNNN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Triple H and The Undertaker are my favs.

Comment

I agree hes not on that level but hes a damn good qb and a good person to boot. Iv always liked Breezus.
                            I've liked him too. He's a good NFL story if nothing else.
                            Guy was labeled as a bust, injured, gets "repaired" and comes back with the lowly Aints...starts shattering records, brings a Super Bowl title to New Orleans. good stuff
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I agree completely; no argument from me on those two items at all.

edit: I really like the guys and the QB...I just can't stand his fanboys.
                              Last edited by Sarcasman; 11-06-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• NO NO **** I FORGOT STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

I still have his shirt I bought years ago when I was obsessed with him lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X