This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    JOHNNNNNNN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Triple H and The Undertaker are my favs.
    lol weak....
    Everyone's a Taker fan!! yeeeaaaa

I only liked HHH when he was in the original DX.....everything after that he was just a corporate shill, banging the bosses daughter, and taking anything he wanted in the cmopany. not a fan of that version of Triple H
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Dude, I'm in the same boat as you man.

I like Brees, a lot. I think he's a really really good QB. But I just can't put him as elite.
      Honestly, because I know he's capable of pulling an Eli and throwing 5 picks in a game.

He single handedly threw his team out of the playoffs last year. Allow me to now list the 497 reasons why that wasn't his fault...

Comment

NO NO **** I FORGOT STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

I still have his shirt I bought years ago when I was obsessed with him lol.
        lol awesome. Only tshirt I had back then was a D-Generation X shirt. the old school black & white one.
        now I only have that shirt I showed this morning, and a Daniel Bryan hoodie, which doesn't look like anything wrestling related.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lol weak....

I only liked HHH when he was in the original DX.....everything after that he was just a corporate shill, banging the bosses daughter, and taking anything he wanted in the cmopany. not a fan of that version of Triple H
          oh no no no, not that stupid **** with Stephanie and what not.

I'm talking when he actually WRESTLED
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Did anyone like X-Pac? Or am I just a weirdo...

Any Edge fans? Anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              He single handedly threw his team out of the playoffs last year. Allow me to now list the 497 reasons why that wasn't his fault...
              Analyst will do that for ya

Comment

lol awesome. Only tshirt I had back then was a D-Generation X shirt. the old school black & white one.
                now I only have that shirt I showed this morning, and a Daniel Bryan hoodie, which doesn't look like anything wrestling related.
                DX was the ****. They were so cool.

Kane scared me, but he was the **** when he looked like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  I have a turntable I would gladly lend you, Byron.

As they say, the two things that drove me back to vinyl are the expense and the inconvenience..
                  that's nice of you thanks.... the turn table is probably around here somewhere ...I did like collecting them back in he day .....everything here now is on CD of my wife's choosing ...

Comment

Did anyone like X-Pac? Or am I just a weirdo...

Any Edge fans? Anyone?
                    Nobody likes X-Pac, everyone loves Edge

X-Pac has his own special term named after him:
                    X-Pac heat.
                    It's when you are so ****ing tired of a performer you just try to boo him out of the arena...not because he's a bad guy, but because you seriously just hate the person lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nobody likes X-Pac, everyone loves Edge

X-Pac has his own special term named after him:
                      X-Pac heat.
                      It's when you are so ****ing tired of a performer you just try to boo him out of the arena...not because he's a bad guy, but because you seriously just hate the person lol
                      Oh wow, he basically turned himself into a brand lol yeah that's.....kinda lame.

Comment

NO NO **** I FORGOT STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

I still have his shirt I bought years ago when I was obsessed with him lol.
                        WHAT!?

I was obsessed with him also. I thought he was so bad *** when he would piss off Vince.

Ughh, when you heard the glass shatter, hmmmm pumped you the **** up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          WHAT!?

I was obsessed with him also. I thought he was so bad *** when he would piss off Vince.

Ughh, when you heard the glass shatter, hmmmm pumped you the **** up.
                          WHO ELSE CHUGGED BEER IN THE RING? WHO??
                          I DON'T EVEN LIKE BEER LIKE THAT AND IT MADE ME WANT TO CHUG IT

Comment

lol weak....

Yea same here. I like the pedigree, one of the best finishing moves.

I loved Austins stunner. lol People would go flying limp.

Comment

Did anyone like X-Pac? Or am I just a weirdo...

Any Edge fans? Anyone?
                              123 Kid. He was ight, I liked him in DX

Comment

Oh wow, he basically turned himself into a brand lol yeah that's.....kinda lame.
                                There's still people like him. John Cena is one of them. women and kids love him, everyone else boos him out of the building. And he acknowledges it. lol
                                Like, how can you be a good guy for over 10 years, never change your personality at all, and when you come out, people sing to your music, live on television: "Jonh Cena suuuuuuuuucks.....John cena suuuuuuuuuucks"
                                lol, he's so ****ing boring.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X