Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly as win yesterday.....like, really ugly....

Being a giants fan means you just gotta take the Ws, and hope for the best.
    It's best to just not have any lofty expectations.

It's tough though....last night im watching and I found myself silently saying "don't worry....the defense will find a way to **** this up again...."
    Imagine my shock when we forced a 3 and out
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Do you even like John Cena
      No. Does anyone even still like him?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I already know we aren't good. I don't understand why people expect this team to finally turn into the 2010 Packers every game.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          No. Does anyone even still like him?
          Lmao I don't even know. Has anyone actually ever liked him?

Comment

Lmao I don't even know. Has anyone actually ever liked him?
            Oh sure.
            But he's been around for over 10 years. It's really only women and children who are fans of him, to be honest.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ugly as win yesterday.....like, really ugly....

Being a giants fan means you just gotta take the Ws, and hope for the best.
              It's best to just not have any lofty expectations.

It's tough though....last night im watching and I found myself silently saying "don't worry....the defense will find a way to **** this up again...."
              Imagine my shock when we forced a 3 and out
              The offense has to start playing more consistent. Defense played well for the most part yesterday.

Comment

I already know we aren't good. I don't understand why people expect this team to finally turn into the 2010 Packers every game.
                seriously.
                JPP was good yesterday. Hopefully it helps turn around with the defense. BUT I DOUBT IT!!! we cant keep guys on the field. We need Prince back!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  The offense has to start playing more consistent. Defense played well for the most part yesterday.
                  Different story if Evans didn't have the dropsies

Comment

• http://nothingcooler.com/2015/11/08/...rrect-zombies/

Comment

Giving up points on every drive isn't playing well, Dezz.
                      Am I glad they were only FGs? Yes....but the ONLY reason we didn't get slaughtered yesterday was because their WRs/TEs dropped huge passes that would have ended us. It had virtually nothing to do with the defense other than we finally had some respect on the DL
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Different story if Evans didn't have the dropsies
                        exactly. TB lost that game, we didn't exactly STOP them from scoring....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• effin' A I hate Bill Burr......he's not funny, people just think he's hilarious because he screams all the time. So if that's part of your act, I get it....but you should probably be funny if your job is being a comedian. My friends are going to MSG to see him next week, and I've never been happier about saving that waste of money lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Giving up points on every drive isn't playing well, Dezz.
                            Am I glad they were only FGs? Yes....but the ONLY reason we didn't get slaughtered yesterday was because their WRs/TEs dropped huge passes that would have ended us. It had virtually nothing to do with the defense other than we finally had some respect on the DL
                            They kept them under 20 and forced them to kick fgs most the game but ok.

More concerned about our offense constantly stalling.

Comment

They kept them under 20 and forced them to kick fgs most the game but ok.

More concerned about our offense constantly stalling.
                              we're 5th in the league in PPG, & 3rd in points.....I'm finding it really hard to complain about that.

edit - and that's with a middle of the league ranked run game
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I wish it was that simple.

The offense does need to play better and if they don't start to develop offensive line continuity and a running game, they're nowhere. As far as the defense is concerned, the turnovers they get - some through good play, some through sheer luck or poor play by the other team - are the very least they could do.

They're not opportunistic. They're fortunate that they get TOs in between bouts of living on the field because they're not good enough to get themselves off it. I don;t really get the whole "the offense is supposed to carry this ****ty defense" thing. Why because they're so loaded with playmakers like Rashad Jennings, Will Tye and Miles Wright?

Comment

Working...
                                X