This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    we're 5th in the league in PPG, & 3rd in points.....I'm finding it really hard to complain about that.

edit - and that's with a middle of the league ranked run game
    Inflated stats from last week. Our running game is terrible and they werent converting yesterday, which has been a problem all year.

Comment

effin' A I hate Bill Burr......he's not funny, people just think he's hilarious because he screams all the time. So if that's part of your act, I get it....but you should probably be funny if your job is being a comedian. My friends are going to MSG to see him next week, and I've never been happier about saving that waste of money lol
      I'm not a fan either, but I have found that stand up comics appeal differently to different people. Very few, if any, are universally loved. Even Carlin and Williams have those who don't find humor in their acts.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Inflated stats from last week. Our running game is terrible and they werent converting yesterday, which has been a problem all year.
        Well I agree...but...guess what? The NFL's running game is terrible, so....
        Just to put it in perspective: I assumed that our running game was the worst in the league, but...it's actually right in the middle of the league. Sad
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I'm not a fan either, but I have found that stand up comics appeal differently to different people. Very few, if any, are universally loved. Even Carlin and Williams have those who don't find humor in their acts.
          Guess youre right. I just always assumed that funny is funny. But it's really not. I think it's because i'll see someone perform and just think "I really just don't like this PERSON, let alone their shtick"
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

They kept them under 20 and forced them to kick fgs most the game but ok.

More concerned about our offense constantly stalling.
            This team has scored over 30 points in 4 of 9 games, over 20 in 8 of 9.....the offense isn't perfect but it isn't the problem.

Comment

• Odell needs to marry me
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Now
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This team has scored over 30 points in 4 of 9 games, over 20 in 8 of 9.....the offense isn't perfect but it isn't the problem.
                  Dezz is just a Spagnuolo mark.....he's the same guy who thinks Tom Coughlin is his personal lord and savior. So when he says things that are a bit off-base, at least you know who youre dealing with.

Anyone who thinks the defense is anything more than "meh", isn't watching the same games.
                  Last edited by JPizzack; 11-09-2015, 09:52 AM.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• So pissed....started Tannehill in one league this week, and he has a GREAT game, but no scores. totally killed my week.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Since I am on vacation, I will be spamming the boards Allentown style this week, tbph

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Since I am on vacation, I will be spamming the boards Allentown style this week, tbph
                        nice!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

nice!

Right now I have to run to the bank and empty it.

I'll be back shortly with a poll about favorite deli meats. You don't want to miss that.

Comment

Well I agree...but...guess what? The NFL's running game is terrible, so....
                            Just to put it in perspective: I assumed that our running game was the worst in the league, but...it's actually right in the middle of the league. Sad
                            "The NFLs running game is terrible?"

What does this even mean??

Comment

"The NFLs running game is terrible?"

What does this even mean??
                              It means that across the NFL the running game isn't what it used to be. In the past, RB were a core component of the offensive attack. These days on many teams they are an afterthought. Instead of having one guy that will rack up 80 to 100 yards per game, RBs are used situationally and the work horse back has mostly vanished from the NFL. While you used to see 30+ rushing attempts a game it is not rare to find teams rushing fewer than 20 times. The NFL has changed and the run which used to be a staple of the NFL has become an afterthought or maybe a supporting role and not the key component of the game anymore. You really haven't been paying attention have you?

Comment

And in how many of those games did the defense score, like yesterday?

Defense kept them out of the endzone until the 4th and recovered two fumbles.

Comment

Working...
                                X