Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ivory did have 2 explosive games, but, I don't think that speaks to a whole offense or anything
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • What's your favorite season?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        23 carries for 26 yards, Ivory? That guy?
        lol he got 2 goal line carries that game that got him scores.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          What's your favorite season?
          Duck season
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Duck season
            Rabbit season

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Giants - Jets
              Att: 229 - 241
              Yards: 870 - 922
              Y/A: 3.8 - 3.8
              TD: 3 - 8
              1st D: 45-48

              Looks pretty comparable to me.
              yea 3 tds to 8 is very comparable............

              Comment


              • What's your favorite food ?

                Veal Parm isn't mine, but I like it ok.

                Comment


                • Let's talk about oceans. I've always been a fan of the Indian Ocean

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    yea 3 tds to 8 is very comparable............
                    Wow, I didn't think a simple statement could convey such a lack of understanding of basic football situational strategy. Well done, you've accomplished the impossible.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      What's your favorite food ?

                      Veal Parm isn't mine, but I like it ok.
                      It isn't mine either.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Let's talk about oceans. I've always been a fan of the Indian Ocean
                        Arctic....the rest are just too warm.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Wow, I didn't think a simple statement could convey such a lack of understanding of basic football situational strategy. Well done, you've accomplished the impossible.
                          Yaaaaaaaaaawn. keep thinking 3tds-8 is comparable.

                          What about Pitt, Vikings, KC, Atlanta?
                          Last edited by dezzzR; 11-09-2015, 12:45 PM.

                          Comment


                          • crock pots.....hmmmahgohd

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Let's talk about oceans. I've always been a fan of the Indian Ocean
                              Pacific Ocean.

                              Spongebob
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                What's your favorite food ?

                                Veal Parm isn't mine, but I like it ok.
                                Babies
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X