Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Major Allan View Post
    Too bad you ain't a ladies man like old A-town, no woman has ever said no to me

    A-town gets back rubs for free from all the ladies.
    Congrats!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Major Allan View Post
      Allentown university ?
      Is that for sanitation expert degrees? is that a thing? I don't know....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Is MH avoiding me?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Is that for sanitation expert degrees? is that a thing? I don't know....
          It is.....old A-town tried to get a BA in that but fell a few credits short

          I mostly focused my time in college talking about random things and getting all the ladies digits. ( in reality, had to take my mom to the prom, and still pay women to go on dates with me).

          Hey who wants to talk about cereal?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Major Allan View Post
            It is.....old A-town tried to get a BA in that but fell a few credits short

            I mostly focused my time in college talking about random things and getting all the ladies digits. ( in reality, had to take my mom to the prom, and still pay women to go on dates with me).

            Hey who wants to talk about cereal?

            Comment


            • PANERA BREAD IS THE BEST. DO NOT DEBATE ME.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                PANERA BREAD IS THE BEST. DO NOT DEBATE ME.
                Really nothing to debate when you are so clearly incorrect. It is overpriced and the food tastes terrible, other than that, spot on.

                Comment


                • Except you're entire post is 100% wrong, and anyone who shares the same views is wrong, and you all are living in a world of wrongness.
                  Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Really nothing to debate when you are so clearly incorrect. It is overpriced and the food tastes terrible, other than that, spot on.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • How many times has Allentown been banned this week? lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      PANERA BREAD IS THE BEST. DO NOT DEBATE ME.
                      Over priced and extremely average.
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                      Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        Over priced and extremely average.
                        Wrong.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          How many times has Allentown been banned this week? lol
                          Lol alentown, wtf are you doing my man
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • I just ate lunch, and I'm already hungry again.....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I just ate lunch, and I'm already hungry again.....
                              Go to Panera and get their overpriced food
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                PANERA BREAD IS THE BEST. DO NOT DEBATE ME.
                                Broc cheddda yo.
                                The ****in best. Seriously, I love dipping my sammich in soup. maaahgaahd.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X